容祖兒 - 日安憂鬱 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 容祖兒 - 日安憂鬱




日安憂鬱
Good Morning, Depression
是那抹風叫醒我嗎 合著眼已想到未作的選擇
Could it be that puff of wind that woke me up? Even with my eyes shut, I could think of bad choices I have yet to make.
若兩個他也不要好嗎 混亂到滿天浮雲 聚到心間
What if both of us don’t like each other? Confusion fills my mind like dark clouds.
先開眼 若天這樣藍 誰始終掙扎 看一切都過眼
I open my eyes first. If the sky is blue, who will continue to struggle? Everything’s transient.
而由誰付代價
And who will pay the price for it?
越來越超出(不想)意料 幾多錯了 然後方知我渺小
It’s gradually going beyond (unwanted) expectations. I’ve made mistakes and realized how insignificant I am.
什麼都想(不)要 愛令我攰到醒了 越明白得失奧妙
I have mixed feelings about (un)wanting you. Love makes me feel tired when I’m awake. I understand the mystery of gains and losses better.
怎可每日還在困擾
Why am I still bothered by such little things every day?
窗邊的鳥 依稀的叫 不想了
The bird by the window is singing faintly. I don’t want to think about it anymore.
是我太相信感覺嗎 或是我太想有完美的選擇
Do I trust my feelings too much? Or do I desire the perfect choice too much?
若愛到順其自然好嗎 就算似滿天浮雲
What if we just go with the flow in love? Even if it’s like floating clouds in the sky.
隨意飄散 都不怕 若天這樣藍 誰也不應喊
They drift freely, without any worry. If the sky is blue, no one should cry.
看一切都過眼 而由誰付代價
Who will have to pay the price for everything that happens?
Repeat (*)
Repeat (*)
一天光了 終於開竅 不想了
Day is breaking. I’ve finally figured it out. I don’t want to think about it anymore.
讓我再不會驚破曉 要每次醒了便微笑
I won’t be afraid of waking up at dawn again. I’ll put on a smile every time I open my eyes.





Writer(s): Yiu Fai Chow, Kenix Cheang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.