小曾 - 我的老班长 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 小曾 - 我的老班长




我的老班长
My Old Class Leader
我的老班长,你现在过得怎么样?
My old class leader, how are you doing now?
我的老班长,你还会不会想起我?
My old class leader, will you remember me?
好久没有收到你的信,我时常还会想念你,
It's been a long time since I received a letter from you, I often miss you,
我的老班长,我一直记得你的话,
My old class leader, I always remember what you said,
我的老班长,谢谢你给了我坚强。
My old class leader, thank you for giving me strength.
天黑我已不会再害怕,再苦也不会掉眼泪,
I'm no longer afraid of the dark, I won't cry even when I'm in pain,
我已经练成真正的男子汉,如今也当上班长啦。
I've become a real man, and now I'm also a class leader.
这些年你的家乡变样了吗?
Has your hometown changed over the years?
这些年你的愿望实现了吗?
Have your dreams come true over the years?
是不是你也离开了自己的家,
Have you also left your home,
是否去了南方,开创新的理想。
Have you gone to the south to pursue new ideals?
这些年班长作成家了吗?
Have you started a family over the years?
嫂子她长得是什么模样?
What does your wife look like?
能不能寄我一张你俩的结婚相,
Can I have a picture of the two of you at your wedding,
让我祝福你们夫妻恩爱久长。
So I can bless you with a long and happy marriage.
我的老班长,再给你抽根家乡的烟,
My old class leader, let me give you a cigarette from your hometown,
我的老班长,我真的好想再跟着你,
My old class leader, I really want to follow you again,
等到我们再重逢的那一天,一起放声把歌唱。
Until the day we meet again, we will sing together.
啦啦啦...
La la la...






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.