小肥 - 日落時讓戀愛終結 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 小肥 - 日落時讓戀愛終結




日落時讓戀愛終結
End Our Love at Sunset
希望有些愉快的假期 擁著你到大峽谷看星
I wish we could have a nice vacation, holding you close while we stargaze in the Grand Canyon.
很想以快門來見證 天生是一對才高興
I wanted to capture the moment with my camera, as we are a perfect match.
可惜你說明 和我已心息
But sadly, you've told me that you're no longer interested in me.
他是有些令我很好奇 不是你太熱愛的角色
He has piqued my curiosity, but he's not the man you're so crazy about.
這刻叫我無從對應 街燈映照你們親暱
Right now, I'm struggling to accept this, as the streetlights illuminate your intimacy.
分手這過程 黃昏中上映
Our breakup is unfolding right before my eyes, as the sun sets.
如果你喜愛他夠任性 如果你偏愛他迴腸盪氣
If you love him enough to be reckless, if you adore him with all your heart,
回憶你 陽光一降落即將退色
My memories of you will fade as soon as the sun goes down.
無需要一吻給我念記 無需要一笑跟我來做戲
I don't need your kiss to remember me, and I don't need your smile to pretend with me.
曾戀得似傳奇 過氣日記
Our love story was like a legend, but now it's an outdated diary.
一直去等下雨天放晴 等待你再望我的眼睛
I've been waiting for the rainy days to clear, hoping you would look into my eyes again.
輸光了愛情和個性 哭泣後不見能清醒
I've lost my love and my sense of self, and my tears haven't brought me any clarity.
傷心到煽情 殘忍得覺醒
My sadness has become melodramatic, and I'm painfully aware of the truth.
如果你喜愛他夠任性 如果你偏愛他迴腸盪氣
If you love him enough to be reckless, if you adore him with all your heart,
回憶你 陽光一降落即將退色
My memories of you will fade as soon as the sun goes down.
無需要一吻給我念記 無需要一笑跟我來做戲
I don't need your kiss to remember me, and I don't need your smile to pretend with me.
留戀不過夕陽 我已敗仗
I'm merely clinging to the fading sunlight, and I've already lost this battle.
明知他與你合唱 情歌比我更迴響 無非想我受傷
I know he sings love songs with you that resonate more than mine, and he only wants to hurt me.
誰知道戀愛不過技癢 誰知道相愛都如同壞賬
Who knew that love was just a passing fancy, and that it could leave us both in ruins?
無方向 人戀愛過後只得創傷
After love, there's nothing left but pain.
迷戀你一切欺騙技倆 迷戀你一世不過成絕唱
I was drawn to your lies and your charm, and our love affair was a tragedy from the start.
黃昏喜愛夕陽 對鏡和唱
The sunset loves the twilight, and they sing together in the mirror.
曇花戀上豔陽 錯配混帳
The moonflower in love with the sun, a tragic and foolish pairing.





Writer(s): ceng gui yuan


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.