尤長靖 - 是你想成为的大人吗 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 尤長靖 - 是你想成为的大人吗




是你想成为的大人吗
Are You the Grown-up You Want to be?
天黑了 你在哪裡等我?
When the night falls, where are you waiting for me?
在孤單的琴房 或大雪的操場
In the solitary music room or in the snowy playground
在夜深 在黑暗中做夢
In the deep of night, creating a dream in the darkness
你抓一枚螢火 說想做太陽
You catch a firefly and say you want to become the sun
在人海 光著腳追風
Barefooted in a sea of people, chasing the wind
在角落 溫柔舔舐傷口
In a corner, gently licking the wound
你決定了 前來遇見我
You decide to come and meet me
那個你啊 要做會發光的大人啊
That you, ah, want to become a shining grown-up
別怕 別怕 別怕 勇敢的長大
Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, don't be afraid, be brave and grow up
你認得我嗎?獨一無二的那顆星啊
Do you recognize me? The unique star
因為 我有 你的 棱角和鋒芒
Because I have your, your edges, and sharpness
下雨了 你在哪裡等我?
When the rain starts, where are you waiting for me?
在舞會的最後 說再見的路口
At the last dance, saying goodbye at the crossroads
在我曾 懷疑我的時候
In the times when I doubt myself
你很酷的揮手 說笨蛋快走
You wave so coolly, saying, hurry up, silly
在城市 巨大的迷宮
In the city, the humongous maze
在沒人 聽見我的呼救
In the absence of anyone's hearing my cries for help
你哼著歌 前來遇見我
You hum a song, and come to meet me
那個你啊 要做會發光的大人啊
That you, ah, want to become a shining grown-up
別怕 別怕 別怕 孤單的長大
Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, don't be afraid of growing up alone
你喜歡我嗎?努力未曾讓你失望吧?
Do you love me? Never let you down with my efforts, have I?
多遠 多瘋 多痛 都值得對嗎?
No matter how far, how crazy, how hurtful, it is all worth it, right?
當你仰望星空
When you look up at the starry sky
當我回首初衷
When I think back to the beginning
當我回首初衷
When I think back to the beginning
當我回首初衷
When I think back to the beginning
Woo
Woo
那個你啊 要做會發光的星星啊
That you, ah, want to become a shining star
別怕 別怕 別怕 你的不一樣
Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, don't be afraid of how unique you are
你認得我嗎?是你想成為的大人嗎?
Do you recognize me? Are you the grown-up you want to be?
多遠 多瘋 多痛 都值得對嗎?
No matter how far, how crazy, how hurtful, it is all worth it, right?
多遠 多瘋 多痛 都有你 等我對嗎?
No matter how far, how crazy, how hurtful, you are with me, will you wait for me?





Writer(s): Tian Tang, Lei Qian


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.