尤雅 - 雨夜花 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 尤雅 - 雨夜花




雨夜花
The Rain Night Flower
雨夜花 雨夜花
Oh, rain night flower, rain night flower
受風雨吹落地
Storms have blown you to the ground
無人看見每日怨嗟
No one sees you, every day you lament
花謝落土不再回
Your petals fall and will never return
花落土 花落土
The flower falls, the flower falls
有誰人通看顧
Who will care for you now?
無情風雨誤阮前途
Unfeeling storms have ruined my future
花蕊若落要如何
Your petals have fallen, what will become of me?
雨無情 雨無情
The rain is heartless, the rain is heartless
無想阮的前程
It does not care about my future
並無看顧軟弱心性
It does not see my weak heart
乎阮前途失光明
It has robbed me of my light
雨水滴 雨水滴
The raindrops fall, the raindrops fall
引阮入受難池
They lead me into a pool of suffering
怎樣乎阮離葉離枝
How could you let me be torn from my stem?
永遠無人通看見
Forever unseen, forever alone





Writer(s): 佚名


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.