尹光 - 少理阿爸 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 尹光 - 少理阿爸 (Live)




少理阿爸 (Live)
Little Brat (Live)
白:
Dad:
阿仔呀!你唔返學我唔怪你呀
My boy! Don't be mad at me for not going to school.
你High化學野High到神神化化
You're so high on chemistry that you're acting crazy.
口水流到上眼 好心你學下我咁
Your drool is running down your face. You should learn from me.
有一技傍身 賺返d錢
Get a skill, make some money.
咁呀你界女都界得型d呀
That way you can date better girls.
有錢就界天鵝肉 無錢就界豬腩肉
With money, you can date supermodels. Without money, you'll have to date ugly girls.
你睇下 我捽碟捽到發 發聲
Look at me. I'm a DJ and I make a lot of noise.
D女係我面前彈下彈下
The girls are all over me, dancing around.
WE哇鬼叫 波濤洶湧 幾爽呀
They love me and I have a great time.
陷家High High High 無錢用又要欄街
Get out of here! You're high and broke and you're going to end up on the streets.
爸爸YO YO YO 做你老豆無陰功呀
Dad YO YO YO! Don't blame me for your failures.
陷家High High High 同你講野氣都o徒
Get out of here! You're wasting my time.
爸爸YO YO YO 少理阿爸正x街你老豆我十零歲就係Disco 做DJ
Dad YO YO YO! I'm a DJ! I've been doing this since I was ten years old.
個介紹人係我中學時期既一條茂利
The person who introduced me to DJing was a friend from high school, a real hustler.
佢老豆原來放貴利 佢阿媽幫手做登記
His dad was a loan shark and his mom was his assistant.
咁個仔就自然識埋d人事唔三唔四
So of course he knew all the shady characters.
佢花名叫七索 落到D場四圍撲
His nickname was Seven Aces. He would hit up all the clubs.
好似隻雞係咁啄
He'd do anything to get high, like meth, coke, and heroin.
我免費吸兩口 起初就真係咁拍哂手
I tried it for free a few times and at first I thought it was great.
呀!小姐你貴姓 我個網名叫賣魚勝
Oh! What's your name, miss? My screen name is Fishmonger Sheng.
D女圍住我黎捽野你都咪話唔近
The girls would crowd around me and dance. I was in heaven.
我熱愛睇肉 點樣界女我最熟
I love to look at girls. I know how to pick them up.
要自我增值 Take野加強性能力
I'm always trying to improve myself, taking drugs to enhance my sexual performance.
我百毒不侵 因為我都好小心
I'm immune to drugs because I'm so careful.
阿仔無你咁笨實架 唔理乜都走去飲既
My son isn't as smart as me. He'll drink anything.
你有病呀 昂居居 隊左咳藥水
You're so stupid! You drank cough syrup.
唔係做裝修 硬係要賣 天拿水
You're not a construction worker. Why are you selling paint thinner?
你未出世係條精蟲另一半係卵
Before you were born, you were a sperm cell and your mother was an egg.
估唔到你唔精反而做左一粒懵卵
I thought you'd be smart, but you turned out to be an idiot.
你話我經常High 其實打碟似帶
You say I'm always high, but DJing is like a natural high for me.
Guide
Guide
咁至多Fan屎黎嗌 (Fly High...) 我打碟情緒可以話係Daily natural high
The fans are screaming (Fly High...) and I'm in the zone. DJing is my daily natural high.
個場就迫到陷哂經理開心到Give me five
The club is packed and the manager is giving me high fives.
我仲夢到捽埋十幾年個隻跳舞街
I dream of DJing for years to come.
如果唔係咁樣邊處有錢將你養大
If I hadn't done this, how would I have raised you?
X2
X2





Writer(s): Holland Mak, Jamaster A, 梁建邦


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.