山野 - 柏拉图的康定情歌 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 山野 - 柏拉图的康定情歌




柏拉图的康定情歌
Plato's Kangding Love Song
跑马溜溜的山上 一朵溜溜的云哟
On the lush, verdant mountain, under a fluffy cloud, dear,
端端溜溜的照在 康定溜溜的城哟
Its gently shining light bathes the charming town of Kangding, my fair.
月亮 康定溜溜的城哟
The moon, a crescent, shines on Kangding, the city of love, my dear.
我们从小学大学寒窗苦读了十年
From grade school through college, we pored over books for a decade,
就忘了问问老师爱情开始才能毕业
But we forgot to ask our teachers what was love, and how it's made.
在离开我的身边说我们情深缘浅
When you left me, you said our love was shallow and weak,
说爱的房间需要毫无保留终身来填
That the room of love needs a lifetime of dedication, a vow you couldn't keep.
李家溜溜的大姐 身材溜溜的好哟
Li Jia's elder sister, so graceful and kind,
张家溜溜的大哥 看上溜溜的她哟
Zhang Jia's elder brother, his heart and soul entwined.
月亮 看上溜溜的她哟
The moon, a crescent, shines on their love so intertwined.
想起了康定草原 想起了一望无边
My thoughts return to Kangding's vast and endless plain,
想起了爸爸妈妈 他们俩会有多甜
To my parents, their love so strong, their happiness, my gain.
古老的小城里面 残破的瓦片房间
In the ancient town, a broken tile roof, a humble room,
蓝色的太阳照在他们相爱的脸
The golden sunbeams dance on their faces, love in bloom.
人们一直在探索是不是非爱不可
People endlessly debate, is love truly a must?
爱情像太平洋喷出来的熊熊烈火
Love is like an ocean, its flames fierce and robust.
他烧伤人们的脸他早就不象从前
It scorches hearts, it's changed from what it was,
他一定会被世间的海水冲得远远
It will be quenched by the waves, washed far away, because.
每一颗爱过的心把黑暗变成光明
Every heart that's loved, turns darkness into light,
在爱的沉醉当中找到相爱的真理
Within the depths of passion, lies truth, a guiding light.
柏拉图的爱情 我仍然还相信
Plato's love, I still believe, or at least I strive,
我会让爱和回忆变成永恒的开心
I'll let love and memories forever keep my spirits alive.
世间溜溜的女子 任我溜溜的爱哟
Lovely ladies of the world, my love is yours to claim,
世间溜溜的男子 任你溜溜的求哟
Handsome men of the world, you can seek love's eternal flame.
月亮弯 任你溜溜的求哟
The moon, a crescent, shines on your eternal flame.
巴适的板 我好喜欢
This song is so delightful, I love its tune and beat.
飞去了希腊雅典 看过了爱的神殿
I flew to Athens, Greece, where love's temple I did meet.
遇见了柏拉图的拉我到了爱琴海的海边
I met Plato, he took me to the Aegean Sea's sandy shore,
海的蓝色正在蔓延 美丽的让人失眠
The azure waters, vast and serene, kept me enchanted, wanting more.
古老的传说 爱会永恒不变
Ancient legends speak of love, its power forever strong.
头戴狮子嘴喳喳 身穿战袍绣花花
Helmet adorned with a lion's fierce roar,
胯下骑个花马马 手上拿个铁疙瘩
A battle robe embroidered with flowers, a sight to adore.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.