岑寧兒 - 牆 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 岑寧兒 - 牆 (Live)




牆 (Live)
A Wall (Live)
低着头 沉着迷
I have my head down, absorbed,
在这里 谁都没秘密
In here, no one holds any secrets;
走着路 忙着忙
Going about my days,
随时随地都可以假装有个伴
I can pretend to have a companion anywhere,
没内容 没对象
I have no content, no target,
我只需要一个地方
I only need a place where
不用问 不用答
I don't need to ask or answer
对着墙 说自己想说的话
I can talk to a wall and say what I want
看一看 有谁在
Look over to see who's there,
你的每一天里
Your every day,
展现自己
Showing yourself,
谁爱听 就来听
Those who like to listen
你的话 有谁回应
Your words, who responds?
你在每一天里
Your every day,
平凡如我一样
Just like me,
又会吸引几个人的称赞
And how much praise will that attract?
几瞬间的目光
A fleeting gaze
你自言 我自语
You talk to yourself, I talk to myself,
对着空气不怕尴尬
We talk to the air,
没多想 没多想
Without much thought,
我只想 旁观着你的生活
I just want to be a bystander in your life,
好让我 也能在
So I can, too,
你的每一天里
In your every day,
展现自己
Show myself,
谁爱听 就来听
To those who want to listen,
你的话 有谁回应
Respond to your words,
你在每一天里
Your every day,
会不会平凡如我一样
Will you be ordinary like me?
也担心不分享会被遗忘
Worry that if you don't share, you'll be forgotten?
回应我吧
Respond to me,
来认同我吧
Give me comfort,
偶尔安慰我吧
Comfort me now and then,
你在每一天里
Your every day?
叫自己展现自己
Getting yourself to show yourself?
谁爱听 都来听
Those who want to listen, just listen,
其实你 等谁回应
Who do you expect to respond?
你的每一句话
Your every word,
心里有对象吗
Is there someone in your heart?
对着墙 等一个人的回音
Waiting for a single echo from this wall,
等待他的目光
Longing for his gaze,
我宁愿 我相信
I would rather believe,
手心里 似有若无的亲密
The vague intimacy left in our palms,
也不要真的距离
Than actual distance.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.