左小祖咒 - 竹林 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 左小祖咒 - 竹林




竹林
Bamboo Forest
照个相 - 左小祖咒
Take a picture - Zuo Xiaozuochong
她牵了一只小毛驴走到了长江大桥
She led a little donkey to the Yangtze River Bridge
躲闪车流不算,还招来了人群的大白眼儿,
It was impossible to avoid the traffic, and it also attracted a lot of attention from people around,
好紧张啊!"先生,你能帮帮我吗?
She was so nervous! "Sir, can you help me?
我感觉被坏蛋跟踪了一样"
I feel like I'm being followed by a bad guy"
"不要怕,告诉我这小毛驴叫什么名字?"
"Don't be afraid, tell me the name of your little donkey?"
"不要怕,告诉我你这小毛驴是从哪儿来的呀?"
"Don't be afraid, tell me where did you get this little donkey?"
这下可麻烦了,大桥围上了好多人
Now it's in trouble, a lot of people around the bridge
显然这个时候她希望有个男人能爱她
It's clear that she expects a man to love her at this time
或者说她希望有个勇敢的男人让她爱
Or maybe she wants a brave man to love her
你想起了什么吗?说了会白搭吗?
What do you think? Can you tell me?
当你被围追堵截的时候怎么办?
What can you do when you are surrounded?
当你实在不行的时候怎么办?
What can you do when you are really in trouble?
这秘密一旦说了出来,
Once this secret is revealed,
可要吓坏了很多人啊
It must have frightened a lot of people
啊,我不想失去这感觉
Oh, I don't want to lose this feeling
啊,我不想失去这感觉
Oh, I don't want to lose this feeling
也许每一个人都在害怕,
Maybe everyone is scared,
我比你们不害怕
I'm not as scared as you
长江大桥这里曾经住着一伙星座专家
There used to be a group of constellation experts here on the Yangtze River Bridge
让人知道你生日不一定是好事儿
Letting people know your birthday may not be a good thing
人们往往会言不由衷
People often forget what they say
因为承担责任是一种正义的行为
Because taking responsibility is an act of justice
可事情远远不是说得那么简单
But things are not as simple as that
可你心情不好不是我小毛驴儿的事儿
But your mood is not my donkey's problem
我不过带它到这儿逛逛,
I just brought it here to have a look around,
不要再坏我的事儿了
Don't ruin my plan
啊,我不想失去这感觉
Oh, I don't want to lose this feeling
啊,我不想失去这感觉
Oh, I don't want to lose this feeling
也许每一个人都在害怕,
Maybe everyone is scared,
我比你们不害怕
I'm not as scared as you
啊,不过世道在改变
Oh, by the way, the world is changing
虽然每一个人都在渴望
Although everyone is yearning for it
我比大家还渴望
I want it more than anyone
跟驴儿照一张相 照一张相
Take a picture with a donkey Take a picture





Writer(s): Zuoxiao Zuzhou, 陳偉倫


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.