左小祖咒 - 苦鬼 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 左小祖咒 - 苦鬼 (Live)




苦鬼 (Live)
Bitterly Grieving Ghost (Live)
最近我一直在解释自己的把戏
Darling, lately I have been explaining my little tricks
对一个姑娘
to you
今天她对我说:"再见,可爱的小伙子。"
Today you said to me, "Farewell, my fair swain."
我就这样陷入颓丧
That sent me into a spiral.
她很深地进入我的无知
You dug deep into my ignorance
她轻易地把我赶进了襁褓里
and tucked me easily into the cradle.
仿佛又对我说:
As if to say,
"兄弟,你姐姐今天会回来得早,
"My good man, your elder sister will be home early today,
她答应如果在五点前接不著客,
She promised that if she does not pick up any customers by five,
就在工厂里偷块铁,
She will steal a piece of iron from the factory,
趁供销社没有打烊之前卖掉它,
Sell it before the supply depot closes,
给你带回一瓶乐百氏。"
And buy you a bottle of Le Bai Shi."
每一个亿万民众失业的年代
In every age where hundreds of millions have lost their jobs
我们学会解释自己的把戏
We have learned to explain our little tricks.
领导们总说:
The leaders always say:
"人多,锅小,我们挺好!
"There are many people, but not enough money—we're holding on!
有的国家还在战火里纷飞咧。"
There are still countries at war."
你叼著烟地投降 跺着脚地想着窍门儿
You surrender, cigarette hanging from your mouth, stomping your feet, thinking of ways out
人民被迫投降 人民越级上访
The people are forced to surrender, the people appeal to higher authorities
你叼著烟地投降 跺着脚地想着窍门儿
You surrender, cigarette hanging from your mouth, stomping your feet, thinking of ways out
人民麻烦地上访 人民被迫投降
The people petition incessantly, the people are forced to surrender
我投降在襁褓里
I surrendered in the cradle
在出神地望着你
And now I stare at you in a trance.





Writer(s): Zuoxiao Zuzhou


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.