巫啟賢 - 你是我的唯一 (國) (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 巫啟賢 - 你是我的唯一 (國) (Live)




你是我的唯一 (國) (Live)
You Are My One and Only (Live)
很想給你寫封信 告訴你這裡的天氣
I really want to write you a letter and tell you about the weather here,
昨夜的那一場電影 還有我的心情
About last night's movie and my mood,
很想給你寫封信 卻只是想想而已
I want to write you a letter, but I only think about it,
我已經不能肯定 你是不是還會關心
I can no longer be sure if you still care.
愛與不愛都需要勇氣 於是我們都選擇了逃避
To love or not to love, it all takes courage, so we both chose to escape.
愛與不愛都需要勇氣 於是我們都選擇了逃避
To love or not to love, it all takes courage, so we both chose to escape.
或許你不相信 我很滿意這樣的結局
Maybe you don't believe me, I'm very satisfied with this ending.
或許你不相信 我沒有一絲的埋怨和悔意
Maybe you don't believe me, I don't have a single bit of resentment or regret.
雖然你是我的最初
Even though you are my first,
雖然你是我的最終 雖然你是我的唯一
Even though you are my last, even though you are my only one.





Writer(s): Chii Yuan Moo


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.