巫啟賢 feat. 泳兒 - 愛情來的時候 (粵) (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 巫啟賢 feat. 泳兒 - 愛情來的時候 (粵) (Live)




愛情來的時候 (粵) (Live)
When Love Comes (Cantonese) (Live)
女:道別話要講半天分開了片刻都掛念
Woman: We talked for ages when we said goodbye, and I thought about you every moment we were apart.
得你於我疲累以前交出寬敞的雙肩
Before I got tired, you gave me your broad shoulders to lean on.
男:人來人往總未完我多高興這刻可發現
Man: There are always people coming and going, but I'm so glad that I found you.
親愛的你留在眼前輕輕依偎我身邊
My darling, you're right here in front of me, leaning gently into my side.
女:就像夜半小雨點偷偷吻你一張笑面
Woman: Like the soft rain at midnight, you gently kiss my smiling face.
給你牽我手讓愛情長高一點再一點
You take my hand, and our love grows a little bit at a time.
男:猶如和暖的光線你點起我每天的每段
Man: Like the warm rays of sunlight, you light up every moment of my day.
戀愛感覺仍是最甜無邪無愁無弱點
The feeling of being in love is still the sweetest, most innocent, and most carefree.
合:是這天是那天都深刻記念
Both: Whether it's today or tomorrow, I will always cherish this moment.
我優點我的缺點亦照樣放在眼前
You accept my strengths and weaknesses, and you see them all clearly.
長途仍然能並肩
We will walk side by side on our journey.
下雨天晴朗天都喜歡見面
We love to meet, whether it's raining or sunny.
每一天我都眷戀直到白髮後我們
I cherish every day with you, and when our hair turns white,
情懷仍然能熱戀
Our love will still burn as brightly.





Writer(s): Mei Xian Zhang, Eric Chii Yuan Moo


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.