庾澄慶 - 妳那邊下雪了嗎 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 庾澄慶 - 妳那邊下雪了嗎




妳那邊下雪了嗎
Is It Snowing There?
深夜裡電話又中斷 妳的話說了一半
The phone cuts out again in the dead of night, half-spoken words from you
等待有多長 房子空蕩蕩 這份愛真的好難
The wait has been long, the house is empty, this love is so hard
妳人在遠方 我給你負擔 好像一分散 是妳愛流浪
You're far away, I'm a burden to you, as though you're distracted and just love to wander
妳不斷溫暖 溫暖我心房 害怕我失望 隱瞞妳孤單
You keep me warm, warming my heart, afraid of disappointing me, hiding your loneliness
妳那邊下雪了嗎 我只擔心妳著涼
Is it snowing there? I'm just worried that you'll catch a cold
太忽略妳追的夢想 只要妳在我身旁
I've paid too little attention to your dreams, as long as you were by my side
其實我知道妳比我重要 只是我做的太少
I know deep down that you're more important to me, it's just that I haven't done enough
我要到遠方 妳給我翅膀 而妳在遠方 我只是感嘆
I need to go far away, you give me wings, and you're far away, I can only sigh
不管路多長 要妳看前方 因為我永遠 在妳的後方
No matter how long the road, I want you to look ahead, because I will always be behind you
妳那邊下雪了嗎 不必擔心我好嗎
Is it snowing there? Don't worry about me, okay?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.