庾澄慶 - 櫻花 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 庾澄慶 - 櫻花




櫻花
Sakura
L.A的夜
The nights in L.A.
想Tokyo的街
I think about the streets of Tokyo.
拨了电话
I dial the phone,
你的房内
Your room,
没有人接
No one answers.
Oh 煮一夜咖啡
Oh, I made coffee all night,
为你倒了一杯
I poured you a cup.
白天黑夜
Day and night,
你去找谁
Who are you looking for?
我也没睡
I haven't slept either,
孤枕难眠
It's hard to sleep alone.
是地球时差在作祟
Is it the time difference playing tricks on me?
Oh 还是我脱了轨
Or have I lost my mind?
你说樱花在落泪
You said the cherry blossoms were falling,
我的心就飘雪
My heart would be snowing.
去追你的感觉
I'm chasing your feelings,
莫非心碎更能衬托离别
Could it be that heartbreak can better衬托离别set off a farewell?
像你爱樱花美
Like you love the beauty of cherry blossoms,
像我走不进你的世界
Like I can't走进your world, enter your world.
L.A的我
Me, here in L.A.,
想Tokyo的你
I think about you in Tokyo.
我也试着
I've also tried,
接受他们
To accept them,
没有交界
There is no intersection,
Oh 看着你单飞
Oh, watching you fly solo,
飞出我的视线
Flying out of my sight,
每回告别
Every time we say goodbye,
好嫉妒你
I'm so jealous of you,
头也不回
Without looking back.
日以继夜
Day and night,
想念又在眼里作祟
My thoughts have been playing tricks on me again.
Oh 我无言以对
Oh, I'm speechless,
樱花在风中翻飞
Cherry blossoms dance in the wind,
我给我的一切
I give you my all,
也爱你的拒绝
And I love your rejection.
也许爱该像樱花般飘坠
Perhaps love should fall like cherry blossoms,
追刹那的完美
Chasing the perfection of a moment,
像你擦肩而过我的泪
Like your tears, brushing past mine,
你说樱花在落泪
You said the cherry blossoms were falling,
我的心就飘雪
My heart would be snowing.
去追你的感觉
I'm chasing your feelings,
莫非心碎更能衬托离别
Could it be that heartbreak can better set off a farewell?
像你爱樱花美
Like you love the beauty of cherry blossoms,
像我走不进你的世界
Like I can't enter your world.





Writer(s): 庾澄慶


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.