廖俊濤 - 無言以說 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 廖俊濤 - 無言以說




無言以說
Speechless
十指扣不回頭 一步一停留
Interlocking fingers, no turning back, taking it one step at a time
吹著風等日落 翱翔在宇宙
Blowing in the wind, waiting for the sunset, soaring through the universe
儘管無言以說
Even though I can't express my feelings in words,
也能表達此刻的快樂
I can still show you how happy I am right now.
看著你望著我 倒在我懷中
Watching you, looking at me, falling into my arms,
真想陪你做完 你每一場夢
I really want to stay with you and make all your dreams come true.
竟然無言以說
I can't believe I can't find the words to tell you,
一點一點蔓延到盡頭
It's spreading bit by bit until it reaches its end.
熱情一天天的丟了 關係勉強保持著
Our passion is fading day by day, our relationship is barely hanging on.
一開始的認真卻變成了沉默
The seriousness we had at the beginning has turned into silence.
儘管故事講到最後
Even though the story is coming to an end,
卻沒有人記得誰先讓誰難過
No one remembers who hurt who first.
只看到誰最後犯錯
We only see who made the last mistake.
一步一停留 風吹等日落
Taking it one step at a time, the wind blows, waiting for the sunset,
翱翔在宇宙 倒在我懷中
Soaring through the universe, falling into my arms,
秋風起樹葉落 一步一場空
Autumn wind rises, leaves fall, one step at a time, nothing is left,
不經意風吹過 雜草滿山坡
The wind blows by unintentionally, weeds cover the hillside.
可能無言以說 才是謀害我們的兇手
Maybe I can't find the words to tell you, that's what's killing us.
熱情一天天的丟了
Our passion is fading day by day,
關係勉強保持著
Our relationship is barely hanging on.
一開始的認真卻變成了沉默
The seriousness we had at the beginning has turned into silence.
儘管故事講到最後
Even though the story is coming to an end,
卻沒有人記得誰先讓誰難過
No one remembers who hurt who first.
只看到誰最後犯錯
We only see who made the last mistake.
就算我不顧及傷痛
Even if I don't care about the pain,
接受命運的捉弄
Accepting the tricks of fate,
也不能從你心底填補你的失落
I still can't fill the emptiness in your heart.
我恨我在愛你之前沒有把自己看透
I hate that I didn't figure myself out before I fell in love with you.
到最後 盡無言以說
In the end, I'm speechless.
到最後 沒什麼好說
In the end, there's nothing left to say.
一步一場空 風吹樹葉落
One step at a time, nothing is left, the wind blows, leaves fall,
雜草滿山坡 竟無言以說
Weeds cover the hillside, I'm speechless.





Writer(s): 廖俊濤


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.