張震嶽 - 就讓這首歌 MV - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張震嶽 - 就讓這首歌 MV




就讓這首歌 MV
Let's Let This Song MV
就讓這首歌 今夜一直重複
Let this song tonight repeat all night
我們都沒錯 只是看清楚原來不懂的事
Neither of us is wrong, we just see things we didn't understand
沒有什麼好說 現在先不要說 就讓我們沈默
Let's not talk, let's just stay silent
最後的擁抱 愛情的終點
Our last hug, the end of our love
(熱狗)
(Hot Dog)
回憶一觸即發 如何忍住眼淚不讓它哭得唏哩嘩啦
Memories come flooding back, how can I hold back the tears from falling like rain
觸景傷情 這樣好嗎
Does it help to get upset like this?
從今以後各走各的路 身上留有你的Tatto
From now on, we'll go our separate ways, but I still have your tattoo on me
怎麼可能不在乎 不怪現在只怪當初誰辜負了誰
How can I not care? I don't blame the present, I blame the past for who treated who badly
糊塗清醒了沒 越是買醉卻不醉 繞了一圈卻越想念誰
Am I sober now? The more I drink, the less drunk I get, the more I think about who I miss
吃定了誰 電影散場了沒
I'm sure you know who I'm talking about, the movie is over, right?
又怎麼會 虎頭蛇尾 看你哭紅又腫了雙眼
How could we have ended up like this? I see you crying with red and swollen eyes
一把眼淚一把鼻涕 從喜劇變成默劇怎麼繼續
Tears and snot, from comedy to drama, how can we go on?
只好放著這首歌它一直Repeat 曾經你是我的癮
I have to keep this song on repeat, you were my addiction
我們愛的這麼過癮 就像生命共同體
Our love was so intoxicating, like a community
如今 卻只能謝謝這回憶
Now, all I can do is thank these memories
電影散場之後 你是否留下了什麼
After the movie ends, will you leave anything behind?
一切不能再重頭 那感傷的話別說
We can't start over again, so don't speak those sad words
這決定並不輕鬆 夜深人靜心會痛
This decision is not easy, the silence of the night makes my heart ache
有首歌它一直只Repeat Repeat是為了什麼
Why is there a song that just keeps repeating? Repeat?
是分手的時候就讓我們自由 回憶一幕幕
When the time comes to break up, let us be free
就像一場電影原來一直感動
Like a movie that has been moving me all along
電影終要結束結束難免痛苦 心中留下傷痕
All movies must end, and endings are painful, leaving scars on our hearts
就讓這首歌縈繞在耳邊
Let this song linger in our ears
(侯佩岑)
(Patty Hou)
我嘗試 刻畫著每一字
I try to scribble down every word
曾經快樂的每一日 這首歌要播幾次
How many times must I play this song, of all our happy days?
旋律讓眼眶溼 曾幾何時開始靜止
The melody moistens my eyes, when did our time stop?
打不開的話夾子 從你儂我儂的夢 到現在你懂我懂的沈默
I can't open the hair clip, from our sweet dreams to our silent understanding
所有的痛 就讓時間來破
All the pain, let time heal it
電影散場之後 就在那回首處
After the movie ends, at the place where we turned back
你別走回頭路 我只能頭也不回的藏住感觸
Don't you come back, I can only hide my feelings as I leave without looking back
少了片的拼圖 怎麼拼的出那版圖
There's a piece of the puzzle missing, how can I complete the picture?
我真心為你祝福 有沒有那麼一首歌會讓你很想念
I sincerely wish you well, is there a song that makes you miss me?
有沒有那麼一首歌你會假裝聽不見
Is there a song that you pretend not to hear?
聽了又掉眼淚卻按不下停止鍵
You listen to it again and again, shedding tears, but you can't stop it
多少個夜就這樣開著燈到另一個夜
How many nights have I left the lights on until another night?
我們之間有多少故事在這首歌的裡面 人不在就讓這首歌在
How many stories do we have in this song? You're gone, but let this song stay
回憶也還在 謝謝你的愛
The memories are still here, thank you for your love
(張震嶽)
(A-Yue)
就讓這一首歌今夜一直重複 我們都沒錯
Let this one song play all night tonight, neither of us is wrong
只是看清楚原來不懂的事
We just see things we didn't understand
沒有什麼好說現在先不要說 就讓我們沈默
Let's not talk, let's just stay silent
最後的擁抱 愛情的終點
Our last hug, the end of our love
是分手的時候就讓我們自由 回憶一幕幕
When the time comes to break up, let us be free
就像一場電影原來一直感動
Like a movie that has been moving me all along
電影終要結束結束難免痛苦 心中留下傷痕
All movies must end, and endings are painful, leaving scars on our hearts
就讓這首歌縈繞在耳邊
Let this song linger in our ears






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.