張震嶽 - 就讓這首歌 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張震嶽 - 就讓這首歌




就讓這首歌
Let This Song
就讓這首歌
Let this song
今夜一直重複
Repeat all night long
我們都沒錯只是看清楚
Neither of us is wrong; we just see clearly
原來不懂的事
What we didn't understand
沒有什麼好說
There's nothing left to say
現在先不要說
Let's not say it now
就讓我們沉默
Let's just be silent
最後的擁抱
One last embrace
愛情的終點
Our love's end
回憶一觸即發 如何忍住眼淚
Memories flood back; how can I hold back the tears?
不讓她哭唏哩嘩啦 觸景生情這樣好嗎
I don't want to see you cry; it's painful to remember
從今以後各走各的路
From now on, we'll go our separate ways
身上留過你的沓圖tattoo
Our bodies are marked with each other's tattoos
怎麼可能不在乎
How can I not care?
不怪現在 只怪當初 誰辜負了 誰糊塗
I don't blame the present; I blame the past. Who betrayed whom? Who was foolish?
清醒了沒 越是賣醉 卻不醉
I'm sobering up; the more I drink, the less drunk I get
繞了一圈圈 越想念誰
I've come full circle; who do I miss more?
吃定了誰 電影散場了沒
Who am I so sure of? Is the movie over?
又怎麼會虎頭蛇尾 看你哭紅又腫的雙眼
How could it end so abruptly? I see your eyes, red and swollen
一把眼淚 一把鼻涕
Tears and snot
從喜劇變成默劇 怎麼繼續
Our comedy has become a silent film; how can we continue?
只好放著這首歌
I'll just leave this song playing
她一直repeat
She keeps it on repeat
曾經你是我的瘾
You were once my addiction
我們 愛這麼過癮
Our love was so intoxicating
就像生命共同體 如今卻只能寫下這回憶
Like a life-long bond; now all I can do is write down these memories
電影散場之後 你是否留下了什麼
After the movie ends, will you leave anything behind?
一切不難再重頭 那感傷對畫面說
It wouldn't be difficult to start over; I'll say these sentiments to the screen
這決定變得輕鬆 夜深人靜 心回痛
This decision has become easier; my heart aches in the stillness of the night
有首歌 它一直 repeat repeat 是為了什麼
There's a song; it keeps repeating, repeating; why?
是分手的時候 就讓我們自由
When we break up, let's be free
回憶一幕幕 就像一場電影 原來一直感動
Memories, scene by scene, like a movie; they've always been sentimental
電影終要結束 結束難免痛苦
All movies must end; endings are always painful
心中留下傷痕
They leave scars on our hearts
就讓這首歌 縈繞在耳邊
Let this song linger in your ears
我嘗試 刻畫著每一次
I try to capture every
曾經快樂的每一日
Happy day we've shared
這首歌要播幾次 有太多的捨不得事
How many times must this song play? There's too much I can't let go of
曾幾何時 開始靜止 打不開的畫夾 (是話夾子)
When did it all come to a standstill? I can't open the sketchbook (it's a box of memories)
從你噥我噥的夢 到現在你懂我懂的沉默
From our sweet, whispered dreams to our silent understanding
所有的痛 就讓時間來破
Time will heal all pain
電影散場之後 就在那回首處
After the movie ends, I'll be right there, where we first turned
你別走回頭路
Don't look back
我只能頭也不回地藏住感觸
I can only hide my emotions and keep moving forward
少了騙人的拼圖 怎麼拼得出那版圖
Without the fake puzzle pieces, how can we complete the picture?
我真心為你祝福
I truly wish you well
有沒有那麼一首歌 會讓你很想念
Is there a song that reminds you of me?
有沒有那麼一首歌 你會假裝聽不見
Is there a song that you pretend not to hear?
聽了又掉眼淚 卻按不下停止鍵
You listen to it and cry, but you can't bring yourself to stop it
多少的夜 就這樣開著燈 到另一個夜
For how many nights have I left the lights on, leading into another?
我們之間有多少故事在這首歌的裡面
How many stories have we shared in this song?
人不在 就讓這首歌在 回憶也還在
You're gone, but this song remains, and so do the memories
就讓這一首歌 今夜一直重複
Let this song repeat all night long
我們都沒錯 只是看清楚 原來不懂的事
Neither of us is wrong; we just see clearly what we didn't understand
沒有什麼好說 現在先不要說
Oh, there's nothing left to say; let's not say it now
就讓我們沉默
Let's just be silent
最後的擁抱 愛情的終點
One last embrace; our love's end
是分手的時候 就讓我們自由
When we break up, let's be free
回憶一幕幕 就像一場電影
Memories, scene by scene, like a movie
原來一直感動
They've always been sentimental
電影終要結束 結束難免痛苦
All movies must end; endings are always painful
心中留下傷痕
They leave scars on our hearts
就讓這首歌 縈繞在耳邊
Let this song linger in your ears





Writer(s): 張 震嶽, Zhang Zhen Yue, 張 震嶽


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.