張震嶽 - 酒鬼 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張震嶽 - 酒鬼




酒鬼
Drunkard
把自己 把自己 推向虛幻邊緣
I push myself to the edge of unreality,
窺探夢 窺探夢 與現實的界線
Delving into the dream world, exploring the boundary between dream and reality.
他們說我醉了 把我 丟在路邊 好憔悴
They say I am drunk, they abandon me on the roadside, how miserable, oh.
是逃避 是藉口 是一種沈澱
Escape or excuse, a kind of precipitation,
天快亮 我的眼睛不停地轉旋
As the day breaks, my eyes keep spinning.
你把東西搬走 剩下 空空房間 還在醉
You move your things out, leaving an empty room, still drunk, oh.
我的靈魂飄蕩在 晨間
My soul is floating in the morning,
看著自己的軀體 好累
Looking at my body, so tired.
老實說我喜歡這 感覺
Honestly, I like this feeling,
把時間定格在 那一天
Freezing time on that day.
你慢慢地收 沒說什麼
You pack slowly and say nothing,
但我想說卻 壓在心中
But I want to speak, but the words are stuck in my heart,
算是把情緒 也慢慢收
As I slowly take back my emotions.
走到最後 沒必要爭什麼
There is no need to argue in the end.
當關上門 離去 的瞬間 是否挽回
As the door is shut and you leave, can it be saved?
當彼此對未來 無力去改變
When we are unable to change the future,
我想掙脫 你想自由 對不對
I want to break free, you want to be free, right?
這種默契 有點殘酷 對不對
This kind of tacit understanding is a bit cruel, right?
一直告訴自己 別再掉眼淚
I keep telling myself not to cry anymore.
你的眼眶紅了 我裝無所謂
Your eyes are red, I pretend not to care.
打開窗戶 你在樓下 哭著臉
I open the window, you are downstairs, crying,
別再回頭 快一點走 心都碎
Don't look back, leave quickly, my heart is breaking.





Writer(s): 张震岳ayal Komod


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.