張柏芝 - 好心分手 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張柏芝 - 好心分手




好心分手
Parting on Good Terms
是否很惊讶 讲不出说话
Are you surprised? Can't speak a word?
没错我是说 你想分手吗
That's right, I'm saying it. Do you want to break up?
曾给你驯服得 就像绵羊
I have made you as docile as a lamb,
何解会反咬你一下 你知吗
Why did you bite me back? Do you know?
回头望 伴你走
Looking back, walking with you,
从来未曾幸福过
I have never been happy.
赴过汤 蹈过火
I went through fire and water,
沿途为何没爱河
Why is there no river of love along the way?
下半生 陪住你
Spending the rest of my life with you,
怀疑快乐也不多
I doubt there will be much happiness.
没有心 别再拖
There's no love, don't drag it on.
好心一早放开我
It's better to let me go sooner.
从头努力也坎坷
Starting over will be difficult,
通通不要好过
It's better not to feel good at all.
来年岁月那么多
There are so many years ahead,
为继续而继续
For what, just to keep going?
没有好处还是我
It's not good for me anyway.
若勉强也分到不多
If we force it, there won't be much left.
不如自己亲手割破
It's better to cut it off ourselves.
是否不甘心 首先给撇下
Are you unwilling? You're the one who wants to leave first?
换了你是我 你忍得到吗
If you were me, could you bear it?
挨得过无限次 寂寞凌迟
Can you endure countless lonely tortures?
人心态早己看得化 也可怕
My heart has already become numb. It's terrifying.
回头望 伴你走 从来未曾幸福过
Looking back, walking with you, I have never been happy.
赴过汤 蹈过火 沿途为何没爱河
I went through fire and water, why is there no river of love along the way?
下半生 陪住你 怀疑快乐也不多
Spending the rest of my life with you, I doubt there will be much happiness.
没有心 别再拖
There's no love, don't drag it on.
好心一早放开我 从头努力也坎坷
It's better to let me go sooner. Starting over will be difficult,
通通不要好过 来年岁月那么多
It's better not to feel good at all. There are so many years ahead,
为继续而继续
For what, just to keep going?
直接不过承认错
It's better to admit the mistake.
若勉强也分到不多
If we force it, there won't be much left.
不如自己亲手割破
It's better to cut it off ourselves.
若注定有一点苦楚
If it's destined to be a little bitter,
不如自己亲手割破
It's better to cut it off ourselves.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.