張敬軒 - Gu Yuan Hua Cha - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張敬軒 - Gu Yuan Hua Cha




Gu Yuan Hua Cha
Flowers from Home Brewed into Tea
離家帶著簡樸衣箱
Left my childhood behind in a humble suitcase,
青春釋放在競技場
My youthful dreams took flight in the arena,
工作 堅強 硬朗不過大銅像
Working tirelessly, my spirit as unyielding as a bronze statue,
生活 荒涼
Yet life felt barren.
茶包滲入家裡的花香
Teabags infused my home with the scent of flowers,
偏僻村舍候鳥歌唱
Migratory birds sang in the secluded village,
吃媽媽一片薑 有爸爸講理想
A slice of ginger from my mother, my father's ideals,
最初 那樣
Back then.
最遠的家親切泡飯 泡出一些牽掛
My distant home, your simple congee warmed my heart,
成熟故事給童話化
Transforming my adult story into a fairy tale.
故園的花沖泡每滴 平伏寂寞的茶
Flowers from home brewed into tea, soothing my loneliness,
而快樂極廉價 遊戲在大城市值得嗎
While joy remains elusive, is it worth pursuing in the city?
回家對著空曠的冰箱
Returning home to an empty refrigerator,
哀傷都靠便當滋養
My sorrows nourished by takeout meals,
回憶的一扇窗 籬笆的七里香
The window of memory, the sweet fragrance of frangipani,
太深 印象
An unforgettable impression.
暫借的家冰凍泡麵 每天急速消化
In my transient home, frozen noodles quickly consumed,
誰願來慰問我心情好嗎
Who will come to ask if my heart is content?
故園的花沖泡血汗 熬著歷練的茶
Flowers from home brewed into tea, steeping in the hardships of life,
情緒慢慢溶化 回看熟睡城市幸福嗎
Emotions slowly dissolve, gazing back at the sleeping city, is there happiness?





Writer(s): Hins Cheung, Ruo Ning Lin


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.