張敬軒 - Zhuang Ju - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張敬軒 - Zhuang Ju




Zhuang Ju
Zhuang Ju
在杯中擺好戒指 香檳 起泡祝賀
I set up the ring in the cup. Champagne bubbles and congratulations.
換了性感的舞衣 弱質纖纖呼出一句 陪我
You changed into a sexy dance suit. With a delicate voice, you breathed out a sentence: Accompany me.
黑絲襪 你多麼誘人 或者婚姻都不可能 留住你一生
Black silk stockings. How alluring you are. Even marriage can't keep you all your life.
香水味 你多麼過份 調製慾望令我 愛你上基因
Perfume smell. How excessive you are. The concoction of desire makes me love you genetically.
床上那個你是誰 裙下那個你是誰
Who are you on the bed? Who are you under the skirt?
和你漆黑之中且戰 在最緊張一刻且退
In the pitch black, I fight with you and retreat at the most tense moment.
留住你要製造誰 誰令你永遠相隨
To keep you, who should I make? Who will make you follow me forever?
注射 終生的愛情 身體中寄居
Inject lifelong love into my body.
是否一種興奮劑 抽搐 尖叫 出汗
Is love a stimulant? Twitching, screaming, sweating.
誓要愛得很徹底 窒息之間捉緊一剎 狂放
I vow to love you thoroughly, to seize a moment of frenzy between suffocation.
飾演著 幻想的對象 月黑風高瘋戀一場 無謂太緊張
Playing the role of the fantasy object. Making love crazily on a dark and windy night. It's useless to be so nervous.
憧憬著 幸福的肖像 遊戲浪漫現場 浪漫後要認帳
Yearning for a portrait of happiness. Playing a romantic game on the spot. You have to pay the bill after romance.
床上那個你是誰 裙下那個你是誰
Who are you on the bed? Who are you under the skirt?
和你漆黑之中且戰 在最緊張一刻且退
In the pitch black, I fight with you and retreat at the most tense moment.
留住你要製造誰 誰令你永遠相隨
To keep you, who should I make? Who will make you follow me forever?
注射 終生的愛情 身體中寄居
Inject lifelong love into my body.
懷內那個你是誰 潛在那個你是誰
Who are you in my arms? Who are you deep down?
是否應該早點出世 令你身份揮之不去
Should I have been born earlier so that your identity would be unforgettable?
來日你要抱著誰 才令我每晚安睡
Who will you hold in the future to make me fall asleep every night?
去吧 不管女或男 青春的壯舉 oh...
Go. Regardless of whether you are a woman or a man, a youthful feat. Oh...
懷內那個你是誰 keep me inside you forever
Who are you in my arms? Keep me inside you forever.
潛在那個你是誰 we are meant to be together
Who are you deep down? We are meant to be together.
是否應該早點出世 令你身份揮之不去(I only want you can be the only)
Should I have been born earlier so that your identity would be unforgettable? (I only want you can be the only)
來日你要抱著誰 才令我每晚安睡 the only one
Who will you hold in the future to make me fall asleep every night? (the only one)
去吧 不管女或男 青春的壯舉 oh, I love you, I love you, I love you
Go. Regardless of whether you are a woman or a man, a youthful feat. Oh, I love you, I love you, I love you.





Writer(s): Yong Qian Chen, Johnny Yim, Jing Xuan Zhang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.