張敬軒 - 囍帖街 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張敬軒 - 囍帖街




囍帖街
Wedding Street
忘掉種過的花 重新的出發 放棄理想吧
Forget about the flowers you planted, start over, let go of your dreams,
別再看 塵封的喜帖 你正在要搬家
Don't look at the dusty wedding invitations anymore, you are about to move.
築得起 人應該接受 都有日倒下
We should learn to accept that things we build, will one day fall,
其實沒有一種安穩快樂 永遠也不差
In fact, there is no stable happiness, there is always something missing.
就似這一區 曾經稱得上 美滿甲天下
Like this neighborhood, it used to be known for its, blissful happiness,
但霎眼 全街的單位 快要住滿烏鴉
But in the blink of an eye, all the units on the street are about to be filled with ravens,
好景不會每日常在 天梯不可只往上爬
Good times won't last forever, you can't always climb the ladder of success,
愛的人 沒有一生一世嗎
Don't we all have an eternal love?
大概不需要害怕
Maybe we don't need to be scared
當初的喜帖金箔印著那位他
The wedding invitations of the past were printed with gold foil,
裱起婚紗照那道牆及一切美麗舊年華 明日同步拆下
And the wedding photos framed on the wall, and all the beautiful memories of the past, tomorrow we will take them down,
小餐枱沙發雪櫃及兩份紅茶
The small dining table, sofa, refrigerator, and two cups of black tea,
溫馨的光境不過借出到期拿回嗎
Is the warm light just a loan that expires?
等不到下一代 是嗎
Is it true, we can't wait for the next generation?
忘掉砌過的沙 回憶的堡壘 剎那已倒下
Forget about the sand you piled up, the castle of memories, collapsed in an instant,
面對這 墳起的荒土 你註定學會瀟灑
Facing this barren land, you are destined to learn to be灑脫,
階磚不會拒絕磨蝕 窗花不可幽禁落霞
The steps will not refuse erosion, the window panes cannot imprison the sunset,
有感情 就會一生一世嗎
Does love mean forever?
又再惋惜有用嗎
Is it useless to regret again?
當初的喜帖金箔印著那位他
The wedding invitations of the past were printed with gold foil,
裱起婚紗照那道牆及一切美麗舊年華 明日同步拆下
And the wedding photos framed on the wall, and all the beautiful memories of the past, tomorrow we will take them down,
小餐枱沙發雪櫃及兩份紅茶
The small dining table, sofa, refrigerator, and two cups of black tea,
溫馨的光境不過借出到期拿回嗎
Is the warm light just a loan that expires?
終須會時辰到 別怕
It will eventually come to an end, don't be afraid
請放下手裡那鎖匙 好嗎
Please put down the key in your hand, okay?
好嗎
Okay?





Writer(s): Eric Kwok, 伍卓贤, 黄伟文


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.