張敬軒 - 天使的禮物 (2006 Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張敬軒 - 天使的禮物 (2006 Live)




天使的禮物 (2006 Live)
Gift from an Angel (2006 Live)
每晚你也要駕著的士盼望
Every night, you too must drive a taxi with hope
但聖誕夜誰來講快樂
But on Christmas Eve, who will spread some cheer?
每隔數秒要對著電話講你好
Every few seconds, you have to say hello on the phone
遇著你感冒 誰來問你的好
When you catch a cold, who will ask how you are?
一路上夢想的櫥窗 誰憑勞力發亮
Along the street, whose tireless labor lights up the shop windows of dreams?
天未亮便在場 誰贈你勳章 炫耀你夢鄉
Who is already there before dawn, giving you a medal to flaunt your dreams?
每晚企著過 為何都不肚餓
Every night, you stand and work, why don't you get hungry?
樣樣美食你也捧過 誰來請你坐
You've served all kinds of food, who will invite you to sit down?
擔起一噸噸繁華的廢物 朝垃圾站
You carry tons of bustling waste to the dump
造福萬民 誰來贈你香薰
Who will give you incense to bless the masses?
一路上夢想的櫥窗 誰憑勞力發亮
Along the street, whose tireless labor lights up the shop windows of dreams?
天未亮便在場 誰贈你勳章 誰在拍掌
Who is already there before dawn, giving you a medal, giving you applause?
*我想將天使的小禮物呈上一雙翅膀
*I want to give you a small gift from an angel, a pair of wings
在夜空翱翔一趟 陪你看城市亮光
Soar through the night sky for a while, and watch the city lights
我想將這張咀親你額角好比高貴銅像
I want to kiss you on the forehead like a noble statue
誰認識這大人物 霓虹燈因他更亮
Who knows this great person, the one who makes the neon lights shine brighter?
誰來景仰*
Who will look up to you*
REPEAT*
REPEAT*
我想將雙手的溫暖附托在你肩上
I want to put the warmth of my hands on your shoulders
我想將鼓掌的聲線盤旋在你光環上
I want to let the sound of applause swirl around your halo
若你無言 讓天使合唱
If you are speechless, let the angels sing





Writer(s): 林夕, 陳輝陽


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.