張敬軒 - 天使的禮物 (LIVE) - 2006 Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張敬軒 - 天使的禮物 (LIVE) - 2006 Live




天使的禮物 (LIVE) - 2006 Live
An Angel's Gift (LIVE) - 2006 Live
每晚你也要駕著的士盼望
Every night you drive a taxi with hope,
但聖誕夜誰來講快樂
But on Christmas Eve, who brings you joy?
每隔數秒要對著電話講你好
Every few seconds, you say hello on the phone,
遇著你感冒 誰來問你的好
When you catch a cold, who asks if you're feeling alright?
一路上夢想的櫥窗 誰憑勞力發亮
In the window of dreams along the way, who shines with hard work?
天未亮便在場 誰贈你勳章 炫耀你夢鄉
Who gives you a medal or applauds your dreams before dawn?
每晚企著過 為何都不肚餓
Every night you stand and work, why don't you get hungry?
樣樣美食你也捧過 誰來請你坐
You've held every kind of food, but who invites you to sit down?
擔起一噸噸繁華的廢物 朝垃圾站
Carrying tons of garbage to the dump,
造福萬民 誰來贈你香薰
Making life better for everyone, who gives you a scented candle?
一路上夢想的櫥窗 誰憑勞力發亮
In the window of dreams along the way, who works hard to make it shine?
天未亮便在場 誰贈你勳章 誰在拍掌
Who gives you a medal before dawn? Who applauds?
*我想將天使的小禮物呈上一雙翅膀
*I want to give the angel's little gift a pair of wings,
在夜空翱翔一趟 陪你看城市亮光
So it can soar through the night sky and show you the city lights,
我想將這張咀親你額角好比高貴銅像
I want to kiss your forehead like a noble statue,
誰認識這大人物 霓虹燈因他更亮
Who knows this great person? The neon lights shine brighter because of you,
誰來景仰*
Who admires you?*
REPEAT*
REPEAT*
我想將雙手的溫暖附托在你肩上
I want to put my warm hands on your shoulders,
我想將鼓掌的聲線盤旋在你光環上
I want to wrap my applause around your halo,
若你無言 讓天使合唱
If you're speechless, let the angels sing.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.