張敬軒 - 明瞭(國) (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張敬軒 - 明瞭(國) (Live)




明瞭(國) (Live)
Make It Clear (Live)
我渴望擁有你 和你有最近的距離
I yearn to have you, and to be as close to you as possible
黑暗的夜裡 不敢夢見你 只是想你
In the darkness of the night, I dare not dream of you, I only think of you
我怎麼愛過你 直到—切無能為力
How could I have ever loved you, until everything became impossible
你感覺不到我對你的愛已很少
You cannot sense that my love for you has become insignificant
我不曾知道 愛情那麼重要
I never knew that love could be so important
若永遠得不到 夜裡怎麼熬
If I can never have it, how can I get through the nights
你不會知道為了你我付出多少
You will never know how much I have sacrificed for you
我已盡量讓你感到 我有多好
I have tried my best to show you how good I am
愛要怎麼才明瞭 我怎麼難過你才會知道
How can I make love clear? How can you know how much I am hurting?
想你的夜裡 整—顆心 不停燃燒
When I think of you at night, my entire heart burns without ceasing
還要怎麼才明瞭 難道愛你都不需要
How else can I make it clear? Do you not need my love?
愛已那麼少 (愛已不重要) 我會放掉
My love has become so insignificant (love is no longer important). I will let it go.
已經慢慢清醒 我閉上眼睛
My heart is slowly sobering up. I close my eyes.
已經看到黎明 從此 我誰都不相信 NO
The note has already seen the dawn. From now on, I will believe in no one. NO





Writer(s): guo lun huang, qian yao


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.