張國榮 - 由零開始 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

由零開始 - Live - 張國榮traduction en anglais




由零開始 - Live
Starting from Scratch - Live
回憶 纏住了心事千遍 由零開始 偷偷想到落淚
Memories have entangled my heart a thousand times. Starting from scratch, I secretly thought of you until I cried.
由零想起 當天一切樂與怒 總揮不去 仍無悔
Starting from scratch, I remember all the joy and anger of that day. I can't shake it off, but I have no regrets.
只知繼續進取
I only know how to keep striving.
人海中 能共你相遇相對 人離不開
In the sea of humanity, I was able to meet you and look at each other. People can't be separated.
種種歡笑或顧慮 人離不開 只因真摯未變異
All kinds of laughter or worries. People can't be separated simply because their sincerity has not changed.
坦率相對 全憑有你 祝福萬句千句
Be honest with each other. It's all because of you. Thousands and thousands of blessings.
Will you remember me 若我另有心志 暫別遠去
Will you remember me if I have a different aspiration and leave for a while?
遠去找那自由再衝剌 來日我會放下一切
I'll go far away to find that freedom and charge again. One day I'll let go of everything.
尋覓舊日動人故事 即使 其實有點不依
I'll search for the old, touching story, even though it's a little bit reluctant.
Will You Remember Me 就算是不得已
Will You Remember Me even if it's a last resort?
如若愛我 盼你可以給我試一次 來日你我再到相見
If you love me, I hope you can give me a chance. One day, you and I will meet again.
仍是舊日動人笑臉 給我熊熱眼光一遍 一千遍
It's still the same old, touching smile. Give me that warm look once, a thousand times.





Writer(s): Guo Rong Zhang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.