張國榮 - 童年時 - traduction des paroles en anglais

童年時 - 張國榮traduction en anglais




童年時
In Childhood
童年時我與你家鄉中相見天未亮
When I met you in your hometown in our childhood the day was just breaking
你與我永遠心意也一樣
You and I will forever share the same heart
何時能再與你家鄉中相見天未亮
When will I meet you in your hometown again, in the early hours of the morning?
我這裏每晚每朝也會對你想一趟
I think of you every night and every morning here
童年時我與你一雙雙走到阡陌上
When I was a child I often took long walks with you
你要我替你採花插襟上
You asked me to pick flowers for you to wear on your lapel
何時能再與你一雙雙走到阡陌上
When will I walk with you again in the countryside?
每次我看見野花也會對你想一趟
Every time I see wildflowers I think of you
童年時我與你打韆鞦想要攀月亮
In our childhood we would swing on the swing wanting to climb to the moon
你說過要我將心掛天上
You told me to set my heart on the sky
何時能再與你打韆鞦飛到星月上
When will we swing together again and fly to the stars and moon?
每次我看見星星也會對你想一趟
Every time I see the stars I think of you
童年時我與你將顆心刻到花樹上
In our childhood we carved our hearts into the tree
你說過兩個痴心永守望
You said two hearts that are devoted will forever watch
何時能再與你一雙雙走到花樹望
When will we walk together in the countryside to look at the tree?
再看看這兩顆心 有無永遠相向
Let's see if these two hearts will forever face each other





Writer(s): Guo Jiang Zheng, Neda Seiichi


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.