張宇 - Sha Gua Yu Ye Tou Ya - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張宇 - Sha Gua Yu Ye Tou Ya




Sha Gua Yu Ye Tou Ya
The Fool and the Wild Girl
傻瓜與野丫頭
The fool and the wild lass
(男)她霸佔我對愛的記憶 臨去的眼神充滿神秘
(Man) She dominated my loving memories; her departing eyes filled with mystery.
從此我像個詩人 早也想 晚也想 總帶著思索表情
Since then, I've become like a poet; constantly lost in thought, day and night.
我覺得自己非常委屈 為一個野蠻女友費心
I can't help but feel wronged; for a barbaric girlfriend, I've become so distraught.
弄不懂究竟我該 放棄她 教訓她 爭取她 或從此讓愛昇華
I don't know if I should abandon her, teach her a lesson, fight for her, or simply let love ascend.
我相信這是種道德 愛就是要讓她自由
I believe that morality is this: Love is to give her freedom.
她要我 我就不能走 我就得堅守 放手 如果她不要我
If she wants me, I can't leave; I must stay. But if she doesn't want me, I must let go.
(男)我覺得自己非常委屈 為一個野蠻女友費心
(Man) I can't help but feel wronged; for a barbaric girlfriend, I've become so distraught.
弄不懂究竟我該 放棄她 教訓她 爭取她 或從此讓愛昇華
I don't know if I should abandon her, teach her a lesson, fight for her, or simply let love ascend.
(女)他怎麼可以把我忘記 雖然我選擇離他而去
(Woman) How could he forget me? Even though I chose to leave him.
可是我像個病人 頭也痛 心也痛 煩躁的不知所云
But now, I'm like a patient; my head and heart are aching, I'm all over the place.
我覺得自己非常委屈 為一個傻瓜綻放美麗
I can't help but feel wronged; for a fool, I've blossomed so beautifully.
愛情沒那麼容易 折磨他 考驗他 勾引他 他必須為我偉大
Love is not that easy. I must torment him, test him, tempt him. He must be great for my sake.
我相信這是種道德 愛就是要只為我活
I believe that morality is this: Love is to live only for me.
我要他 他就走不得 他就只能留 放手 如果我趕他走
If I want him, he can't leave; he must stay. But if I push him away, he must go.
(合)我相信這是種道德 (女)愛就是要只為我活
(Together) I believe that morality is this (Woman) Love is to live only for me.
(男)愛就是要只會她活
(Man) Love is to live only for her.
(女)我要他 他就走不得 他就只能留 放手 如果我趕他走
(Woman) If I want him, he can't leave; he must stay. But if I push him away, he must go.
(合)女:他怎麼可以把我忘記 雖然我選擇離他而去
(Together) Woman: How could he forget me? Even though I chose to leave him.
男:我怎麼可以把她忘記 雖然是她大聲說非要離去
Man: How could I forget her? Even though she was the one who loudly declared she wanted to leave.
(合)女:他看來像個詩人 (合)早也想 晚也想 總帶著思索表情
(Together) Woman: He looks like a poet (Together) constantly lost in thought, day and night.
男:我看來像個詩人
Man: I look like a poet
(合)女:我覺得自己非常委屈 為一個傻瓜釋放美麗
(Together) Woman: I can't help but feel wronged; for a fool, I've blossomed so beautifully.
男:我覺得自己非常委屈 為一個野蠻女友費盡心機
Man: I can't help but feel wronged; for a barbaric girlfriend, I've become so distraught.
(合)愛情是個怪東西 刺激我 折磨我 修理我 我還是想著他 想著他 想著他
(Together) Love is a strange thing. It excites me, torments me, repairs me, but I still think of her, think of her, think of her.





Writer(s): Yu Zhang, Man Ting Li


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.