張宇 - 天使回来吧 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張宇 - 天使回来吧




天使回来吧
Angel Come Back
當蠟燭吹熄了 而願望食言了
When the candles are blown out and the wishes are broken,
是誰讓天使的臉龐 開始學會失望 也開始收起翅膀
Who made the angel's face start to learn disappointment and start to put away its wings?
當彈珠遺失了 而木馬靜止了
When the marbles are lost and the rocking horse stops,
在秘密基地的寶藏 依舊閃閃發光 卻已沒有人欣賞
The treasure in the secret base still shines, but no one appreciates it anymore.
*長大是種成長 還是一種遺忘
*Growing up is a kind of growth or a kind of forgetting,
忘了每個人都曾用夢想飛翔
Forgetting that everyone once flew with dreams.
#天使回來吧 別捉迷藏 我們曾經 擁有最接近的模樣
#Angel come back, don't play hide and seek. We once had the closest look.
天使回來吧 別捉迷藏 我並沒有把你遺忘
Angel come back, don't play hide and seek. I didn't forget you.
天使回來吧 別捉迷藏 長大以後我想再像小時候一樣 約你在快樂裡飛翔
Angel come back, don't play hide and seek. When I grow up, I want to be like when I was a child and ask you to fly in happiness.
當人長高了 而世界擴大了
When people grow tall and the world expands,
心還是一座遊樂場 歡樂依然開放 我們卻不再進場
The heart is still a playground, joy is still open, but we no longer enter.
Repeat *,#
Repeat *,#
我幾乎要習慣自己 複雜的模樣
I almost got used to the complicated look of myself.
我不想再讓我的天使 離開身旁
I don't want to let my angel leave my side anymore.
Repeat
Repeat
找回翅膀 約你在快樂裡飛翔
Find your wings, ask you to fly in the happiness.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.