張宇 - 純情憨慢仔 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張宇 - 純情憨慢仔




純情憨慢仔
Naïve and Slow Country Bumpkin
我為著你的美麗心痛 敢講你看我這軟晟
I'm in pain because of your beauty; you can tell how weak I am.
狠狠用燒酒淋濕的心肝 卡曬嘛曬未乾
I recklessly doused my aching heart with fiery liquor, and it still hasn't dried.
虛華的你和無聊的我 不可能逗陣來做伴
You're vain and I'm boring. We could never be together.
愛妳甲恨你我攏無條件 醋在你拖磨
I unconditionally love you and hate you; you torture me.
敢講你戲弄著我你會卡快活
Maybe you enjoy toying with me.
刺激我 不知收煞 無卡咀
You provoke me without holding back.
按怎麼對你孤晟 攏不聽 你只是將我 當做一粒沙
No matter how much I suffer for you, you won't listen. You just treat me like a grain of sand.
為怎樣你會這呢赤野 博感情親像博性命
Why are you so heartless? You gamble with emotions like you would gamble with your life.
無同情阮是純情憨慢仔 未堪你拖磨
You have no sympathy. I'm a naïve and slow country bumpkin. I can't handle your torment.





Writer(s): Man Ting Li, Yu Zhang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.