A-Mei Chang - 看見自己 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction A-Mei Chang - 看見自己




看見自己
See Myself
為何愛上你 想了 不想 太遲了
Why did I fall in love with you? I thought and thought, but it was too late.
不能不愛你 對的 錯的 不得已 誰能明白
I can't help but love you, right or wrong, helpless, who can understand?
說一句話 掉一滴淚 為難的愛 我在表達
To say a word, to shed a tear, the love that is hard to bear, I'm trying to express.
天沒有暗 是我的臉 好心灰
The sky is not dark, it's my face, so disheartened.
留在暗地裡 感覺我自己
Staying in the dark, feeling myself.
還是愛上你 哭了 累了 都是倔強
Still in love with you, crying, tired, all stubbornness.
為了要愛你 自尊 自卑 都是我在拖延
In order to love you, self-esteem, inferiority, I'm the one who procrastinates.
你不要走 有一句話 有一滴淚 有些為難
Don't leave, I have a word, a tear, some difficulty.
被你安慰 越陷越深 越看不見 有什麼後悔 oh
The more you comfort me, the deeper I fall, the less I can see, what's the regret, oh.
你是真的嗎 但我當是真的
Are you real? But I take it for real.
只要能繼續 愛著 想著 不讓你為難 oh
As long as I can continue, loving, thinking, not letting you be troubled, oh.
一生有多久 我給 我去 到無盡的盡頭 oh
How long is a lifetime? I give, I go, to the endless end, oh.
終於我看見 自己的模樣 因為愛上你
Finally, I see my own appearance, because I'm in love with you.





Writer(s): Kate Liao


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.