張韶涵 - 最近好嗎 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張韶涵 - 最近好嗎




最近好嗎
Are You Okay Lately
是結束還是要原諒
Is it the end or should I forgive?
愛最終開成了曇花
Love finally bloomed into an ephemeral flower.
如果不能希望 不如選擇絕望
If I can't hope, I might as well choose despair.
會不會 反而是解放
Could it instead be a liberation?
從不曾想過會這樣
I never thought it would end like this,
像從來沒準過的氣象
Like a weather forecast that's never been accurate.
雨越下越感傷 話越說越勉強
The rain falls, increasing my sorrow; the conversation becomes strained.
你說你不夠堅強 把寂寞打發
You said you're not strong enough to dispel the loneliness.
該怎麼樣 離開你給的一片海洋
How can I leave the ocean you gave me?
該怎麼樣 忘記你當初說的謊
How can I forget the lie you told me?
我從來不允許自己 留一點淚光
I never allow myself to shed a tear,
還笑著對你說 最近好嗎
Yet I still smile and ask, "Are you okay lately?"
從不曾真心想遺忘
I never truly wanted to forget,
像從來沒停過的時光
Like time that never stopped.
路越走越寬廣 天越來越明亮
The road becomes wider, the sky brighter.
我說我早已堅強 把回憶收藏
I said I'm already strong, I've put away the memories.
就這麼樣 離開你給的一片海洋
That's how I left the ocean you gave me.
就這麼樣 忘記你當初說的謊
That's how I forgot the lie you told me.
我從來不允許自己 留一點淚光
I never allow myself to shed a tear,
就笑著對你說 最近好嗎
So I just smile and ask, "Are you okay lately?"
我不害怕 擁抱你給的一道傷疤
I'm not afraid to embrace the scar you gave me.
我不害怕 想起你美好的模樣
I'm not afraid to remember your beautiful image.
再遇見才發現自己 原來已放下
When we meet again, I'll realize that I've already let go.
這樣自然地說 最近好嗎
I'll say naturally, "Are you okay lately?"





Writer(s): 吕至杰


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.