張智霖 - 死去活來 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張智霖 - 死去活來




死去活來
Dead and Alive
糾纏的紅筋 眼淚在疑問
Tangled veins, tears in question
紅腫難分 哭得太狠
Swollen and indistinguishable, I've cried too much
虛脫如懲罰 分手總要 發洩全部怨恨
Exhausted like punishment, breakups always evoke all the resentment
床單毛衣掉出去
I'll throw your sheets and sweaters out the door
如合照使我難面對 焚燒都不心虛
As your pictures become too hard to face, I'll burn them without guilt
恨你夠嗎 害你對嗎
Do I hate you enough? Am I hurting you enough?
自信心 一天天被焚化
My self-esteem is being incinerated with each passing day
我未放下 還在咒罵你竟偷偷戀上他
I can't let go, I still curse you for secretly falling in love with him
是我未夠班 才被摧殘
It's because I'm not good enough that I'm being destroyed
傷口再花 不等結疤 來灑鹽嗎
My wounds are still fresh, don't wait for them to heal before you pour salt on them?
鮮紅的顏色 血液為誰滴
The color of fresh blood, dripping for whom
如果痕跡 不可退色
If the scars can't fade
怎會留餘地 寫一封信 要你全部確認
How can I find the space to write you a letter, to confirm everything to you
如此殘忍若不對
If being so cruel is wrong
遺下我一個捱下去 能否撐起身軀
Leaving me alone to carry on, can I pull myself together
恨你夠嗎 害你對嗎
Do I hate you enough? Am I hurting you enough?
自信心 一天天被焚化
My self-esteem is being incinerated with each passing day
我未放下 還在咒罵你竟偷偷戀上他
I can't let go, I still curse you for secretly falling in love with him
是我未夠班 才被摧殘
It's because I'm not good enough that I'm being destroyed
傷口再花 不可結疤 放下好嗎
My wounds are still fresh, don't let them heal, can you let go?
承認我沒法招架 即管繼續失眠
Admit that I can't cope, just keep losing sleep
當死去活來一千遍 誰會記得 續漸過時
When I've died and come back to life a thousand times, who will remember? It will gradually become a thing of the past
害怕上班 害怕回家
I fear going to work, I fear going home
害怕她 今天擁著誰嗎
I fear her, who is she holding today?
髮亦變白 還任性地壓抑繼續想自殘
My hair has turned white, but I still stubbornly suppress the urge to self-harm
自怨沒有她 存活多難
I blame myself for not having her, it's so hard to survive
一首怨曲 一生葬花 結局了吧
A song of resentment, a lifetime of burying flowers, it's over now
這種怪胎 不懂節哀 死去活來
This freak doesn't know how to mourn, dying and coming back to life






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.