張信哲 - 到处留情(live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張信哲 - 到处留情(live)




到处留情(live)
到处留情(live)
十二号 漫步加州的果园
On the twelfth, I strolled through California's orchards,
遗失一脸幽怨
Letting go of a face full of resentment.
没对你 再有留恋
I no longer have any lingering feelings for you.
十六号 沐浴九州的温泉
On the sixteenth, I bathed in the hot springs of Kyushu,
遗失痴心一片
Letting go of my foolish heart.
大概我 情绪快要复元
Perhaps my emotions are healing.
手里 行李 送检
I'm packing my bags.
在不过重 没有怀念
They're not too heavy. I have no regrets.
自嘲 自伤 自怜
Self-pity, self-harm, self-pity,
已成过去证件
These are now things of the past.
逐点 留低 挂念
Gradually, I'm letting go of my memories,
直到 没法 心软
Until I'm no longer able to be soft-hearted.
没故意留下底片
I didn't intentionally leave any film,
捕捉幸福的片段
To capture those moments of happiness.
这张 明信片
This postcard,
路边 一角任选
I'll pick up any one on the side of the road.
没故意 提及辛酸
I didn't intentionally mention the heartache,
换取 陌生的挂念
To get a stranger's sympathy.
不知 你那张脸
I wonder if your face,
留在那间 酒店
Is still in that hotel room.
二十号 大笨钟的阴影前
On the twentieth, in the shadow of Big Ben,
还清所有亏欠
I paid off all my debts.
赎过了 我那晴天
I've redeemed my sunny days.
二六号 复活岛的古迹前
On the twenty-sixth, at the ruins of Easter Island,
留低贪口痴怨
I left behind a bite of foolish resentment,
或借故 忘记带往乐园
Or used it as an excuse to forget and enter paradise.
祈祷 在圣母院
At the Notre Dame Cathedral, I prayed,
我的圣母 没有浮现
But my saint didn't appear.
默哀 在山手线
On the Yamanote Line, I mourned,
旅途太长夜太短
The journey was too long, the night too short.
号哭 在彰化县
In Changhua County, I burst into tears,
害怕被你听见
Afraid you might hear me.
没故意 留下底片
I didn't intentionally leave any film,
捕捉幸福的片段
To capture those moments of happiness.
风光 明信片
My scenic postcard,
并非写信地点
Is not from where I write.
没故意 提及辛酸
I didn't intentionally mention the heartache,
换取 陌生的片段
To get a stranger's compassion.
P.S 再说一遍
P.S. I'll say it again,
前事已经 烟远
The past is ancient history.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.