張信哲 - 妳是我的生命,我的太陽 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張信哲 - 妳是我的生命,我的太陽




妳是我的生命,我的太陽
You Are My Life, My Sunshine
讓我的她平安幸福
Let my beloved be safe and happy.
不要因為我的忙碌 讓她感到無助
Do not make her feel helpless just because I'm too busy.
讓我的她感到舒服
Let my beloved feel comfortable.
不管再多的苦 我都願意付出
No matter how many hardships, I am willing to endure.
這一生有妳我已經滿足 我的人還要請妳多照顧
In this life, as long as I have you, I am content. I implore you to take care of my loved ones.
這一生我願意永遠陪妳到結束
For the rest of my life, I am willing to always accompany you.
我的心和我的人 我的靈和我的魂 都將與妳共處
My heart, my being, my spirit, my soul, they will all be with you.
讓我的她平安幸福
Let my beloved be safe and happy.
不要因為我的疏忽 讓她感到無助
Do not make her feel helpless just because I am remiss.
讓我的她沒有愁苦
Let my beloved be free from sorrow.
至於我的錯誤 我願意彌補
As for my mistakes, I am willing to make amends.
妳是我生命我的太陽 我要向全世界大聲的宣佈
You are my life, my sunshine. I will loudly proclaim it to the world.
妳是我生命我的太陽 我要所有人都為妳歡呼
You are my life, my sunshine. I want everyone to cheer for you.
妳是我最溫暖的太陽(妳是我最美麗的天堂)
You are my warmest sunshine (you are my most beautiful heaven).





Writer(s): 小虫


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.