張信哲 - 忘不了妳 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張信哲 - 忘不了妳




忘不了妳
Can't Forget You
忘不了妳
Can't Forget You
明明說好妳我會離開你 不知不覺卻又跟隨你
We said we'd say goodbye, but before I knew it, I was following you again.
是我的言語 不再那麼堅定 還是 你的深情無法抗拒
Is it my words that are no longer so resolute, or is it your deep affection that I find hard to resist?
慢慢想著如何告訴你 忽隱忽現夢中見到你
I pondered how to tell you, as I saw you in my dreams.
你彷彿笑著說 睡吧 不要醒 否則你將永遠離我而去
You seemed to be smiling, saying, "Sleep, don't wake up, or you will leave me forever."
說起往事誰又可以再提 不是我 不是妳 除非誰能有魔力
Who can bring up the past again? Not me, not you, unless someone has magic powers.
但是我就是不能忘記 如何愛上你 我無法忘掉你 忘不了你
But I can't forget how I fell in love with you. I can't forget you. Can't forget you.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.