張偉文 feat. 呂珊 - 十八相送 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張偉文 feat. 呂珊 - 十八相送




十八相送
Eighteen Farewells
兄送贤弟到池塘
Brother sees his younger brother off at the pond
金色鲤鱼一双双
Golden carp, pairs and pairs
好似比目鱼儿相依傍
Like sole fish, they cling to each other
弟兄分别诚感伤
The separation of brothers is truly heartbreaking
英台 你为什么咁长叹嘅呢
Sigh, Yingtai, why are you sighing so longingly?
你唔知㗎嘞 你看
You don't know, look
那个鱼儿在塘里边游来游去
Those fish are swimming around in the pond
他们总也不肯分开呀
They never want to be separated
只要没有人来钓佢嘅话呢
Oh, as long as no one comes to fish them, you know?
他们是永远不分开的
They will never be separated
咁我希望无人钓佢就好嘞
Then I hope no one will fish them!
点解呀
Why?
咁唔驶分开啰 我是鱼就好了
Then we won't have to be separated. I wish I was a fish!
微风吹动水荡漾
The breeze blows, the water ripples
漂来一对美鸳鸯
A pair of beautiful mandarin ducks drift by
形影不离同来往
They come and go together, inseparable
两两相依情意长
They cling to each other, their love is long
梁兄啊 英台若是女红妆
Brother Liang, if Yingtai were a woman in fine attire
梁兄愿不愿配鸳鸯
Brother Liang, would you be willing to be paired with her as mandarin ducks?
配鸳鸯 配鸳鸳
Paired as mandarin ducks, paired as mandarin ducks
可惜你英台不是女红妆
It's a pity that you, Yingtai, are not a woman in fine attire
真系畀你激死 激咩吖
You're really getting to me! What are you talking about?
讲极都唔明
You just don't get it
睇下风景啦 听讲旧年嗰套
Look at the scenery, I heard that last year's film
嗰套叫咩话 阿凡达呀
What was it called? Avatar, right?
我地喺路边
We'll see those animals by the roadside
会见到佢地嗰啲动物㗎 (有咩睇啫)
We'll see those animals by the roadside (What's there to see?)
哎吔 我见到两只好大嘅狗呀
Hey, I see two big dogs!
系咪粗鼻㗎
Are they snub-nosed?
系呀 阿凡达狗呀
Yes, Avatar dogs!
过了一山又一山
We've passed one mountain and another mountain
真系快嘞
Oh, it's fast!
前行到了凤凰山
We've reached Phoenix Mountain
凤凰山上花开遍
The flowers bloom everywhere on Phoenix Mountain
可惜中间缺牡丹
It's a pity that the peony is missing in the middle
牡丹花 你爱它
Peony flower, you love it
我家园里牡丹好
The peonies in my garden are beautiful
要摘牡丹上我家呀
You should pick peonies and come to my house!
牡丹花 我爱它
Peony flower, I love it
山重水复路遥远
The mountains are high, the waters are deep, the road is long
怎能为花到你家呀
How can I come to your house for flowers?
梁兄哥 有花堪折直须折
Brother Liang, if there are flowers to be plucked, pluck them directly
莫待无花惹心烦
Don't wait until there are no flowers and get annoyed





Writer(s): 周藍萍, 李雋青, 盧東尼


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.