張偉文 & 李麗蕊 - 天各一方 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張偉文 & 李麗蕊 - 天各一方 (Live)




天各一方 (Live)
Apart From Each Other (Live)
今日你同我天各一方 你有你嘅生活
Today, you and I are worlds apart. You have your own life.
我繼續我嘅忙碌 但假如有一日
I continue with my busy schedule. But if one day,
我哋系路上偶然咁撞倒
We happen to bump into each other on the road,
我哋會點下頭 問候一下 然後已經唔知講乜好
We'll nod our heads, exchange greetings, and then won't know what else to say.
因為你會發現我已經改變 正如我可能唔再認識你
Because you'll find I've changed, just like I might not recognize you anymore.
但系其實咁有乜關係呢
But does it really matter?
我只系知道 系呢一剎那 我系非常非常想念你
I only know that at this very moment, I miss you very, very much.
各位朋友 張偉文
Friends, Zhang Weiwen
誰令我能情深一片 令我輕柔如水清澈
Who makes me capable of deep affection, makes me gentle like clear water?
令我心靈回復恬靜 令我拋棄內心牽掛
Who brings peace back to my soul, makes me let go of my inner worries?
重拾往年純潔美夢 讓我心靈重得安慰
Who brings back the pure dreams of the past, gives my soul comfort again?
讓我安躺月下
Who allows me to lie under the moonlight.
其實 乜先至系真實而恆久嘅呢
Actually, what is truly real and enduring?
或者我應該就咁保存住呢一份渴望希冀
Perhaps I should simply preserve this longing and hope,
俾我相信世上有一幸福 垂手可得
To believe that there is happiness in the world, within reach,
又永遠系掌握之外
Yet forever beyond my grasp.
有時 激情捉繫手裡面 會化為灰燼
Sometimes, passion held in my hands turns to ashes.
反而藏系心底 可以歷久常新
But what's hidden deep in the heart can last forever.
貪求思慕只因癡 一切眼淚 思憶都系徒然
Greed and longing are born of foolishness. All tears and memories are in vain.
誰令我能情深一片 令我輕柔如水清澈
Who makes me capable of deep affection, makes me gentle like clear water?
令我心靈回復恬靜 令我拋棄內心牽掛
Who brings peace back to my soul, makes me let go of my inner worries?
重拾往年純潔美夢 讓我心靈重得安慰
Who brings back the pure dreams of the past, gives my soul comfort again?
讓我安躺月下 讓我安躺月下
Who allows me to lie under the moonlight, allows me to lie under the moonlight.





Writer(s): Herb Alpert


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.