張學友 - It's Not Too Late - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張學友 - It's Not Too Late




It's Not Too Late
It's Not Too Late
誰的愛情給人偷了 從此無情
Who's love has been stolen away, leaving no affection?
有誰的生意做得不好 竟然謀財害命
Whose business has taken a turn for the worse, leading to murder?
比賽中的競爭對手 不尊重不公平
Competitors in a race, lacking respect and fair play?
無休的罵戰 說好話卻沒人聽
Endless arguments, with no one listening to reason?
(就)這樣吧 我們換一個方式
(Let's) change our approach
不讓憤怒建成一所監獄
Let's not let anger build a prison
而其實人生已很多悲劇
When life is already full of tragedy
為何彼此不能更珍惜
Why can't we cherish each other?
現在釋懷你還來得及 來得及
It's not too late to let go, my dear
你也許覺得很不爽 好像要你吃虧
You might feel like you're taking a loss, but
等到你終於賺了便宜
When you finally get your revenge
卻是不實在的滋味
It will feel hollow
燃燒一生為了報復 你到底累不累
Spending your life on revenge, will you ever find peace?
別人說什麼 其實真的無所謂
What others say doesn't matter
可能身在一片黑暗 想像不到光明
You might be in darkness, unable to see the light
我經歷過 現在告訴你
I've been there, and I'm here to tell you
把你最愛的想一遍
Think about the ones you love
你要成就怎麼樣的自己
Who do you want to be?
來得及 各種寬恕
It's not too late for forgiveness






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.