張學友 - Zhui - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Zhui - Live - 張學友traduction en anglais




Zhui - Live
Zhui - Live
这一生 也在进取 这分钟 却挂念谁
Throughout my life, I've always strived, but in this moment, who's on my mind?
我会说 是唯独你不可失去
I would say that you're the only one I can't bear to lose.
好风光 似幻似虚 谁明人生乐趣
The beautiful scenery seems like an illusion, who understands the joy of life?
我会说 为情为爱 仍然是对
I would say that for love and affection, it's still worth it.
*谁比你重要 成功了败了也完全无重要
*Who is more important than you? Success and failure don't matter at all.
谁比你重要 狂风与暴雨都因你燃烧
Who is more important than you? The storms and rain ignite because of you.
一追再追 只想追赶生命里一分一秒 原来多么可笑 你是真正目标
Chasing and chasing, just wanting to catch every second of life. How ridiculous it was. You are the real goal.
一追再追 追踪一些生活最基本需要 原来早不缺少 ha...
Chasing and chasing, pursuing some of life's most basic needs. It turns out that I've never lacked them. Ha...
有了你 即使平凡却最重要
With you, even if life is ordinary, you are the most important.
好光阴 纵没太多 一分钟那又如何
Good times, even if there aren't many, what's a minute here or there?
会与你 共同渡过 都不枉过
I'll spend them with you, it's all worth it.
疯恋多 错误更多 如能从新做过
Crazy love, even more mistakes. If I could do it all again,
我会说 愿能为你 提前做错
I would say I wish I could make mistakes for you in advance.
Repeat
Repeat
一追再追 只想追赶生命里一分一秒 原来多么可笑 你是真正目标
Chasing and chasing, just wanting to catch every second of life. How ridiculous it was. You are the real goal.
一追再追 追踪一些生活最基本需要 原来早不缺少 ha...
Chasing and chasing, pursuing some of life's most basic needs. It turns out that I've never lacked them. Ha...
有了你 仿佛人群里最重要
With you, it's like I'm the most important one in the crowd.
一追再追 只想追赶生命里一分一秒 原来多么可笑 你是真正目标
Chasing and chasing, just wanting to catch every second of life. How ridiculous it was. You are the real goal.
一追再追 追踪一些生活最基本需要 原来早不缺少
Chasing and chasing, pursuing some of life's most basic needs. It turns out that I've never lacked them.
只得你 有了你仿佛人群里最重要
Only you. With you, it's like I'm the most important one in the crowd.
有了你 即使沈睡了 也在笑
With you, even when I'm asleep, I'm smiling.





Writer(s): Dick Lee, Lin Xi


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.