張學友 - 偷閒加油站 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張學友 - 偷閒加油站




偷閒加油站
Leisure Refueling Station
這一刻 妳若然覺得孤單
If you're feeling lonely at the moment
忙碌中 偏偏一切在兜彎
Everything's going in circles when you're busy
但願妳會 找到些空間
I hope you'll find some space,
同來歌聲裏偷閑
To sneak off in a song.
誰人都應該找到加油站
Everyone should find a pit stop.
試想想 這一刻 躺於沙灘
Imagine you're lying on the beach at this moment
微風中 天空海闊 是一樣藍
In the breeze, the sky and sea are as wide as they are blue
實在世界 有許多空間
There is in fact space in the real world,
讓思想可短暫偷懶
To allow your thoughts to briefly slack off.
誰人都應該找到加油站
Everyone should find a pit stop.
讓妳我 忘懷重重期限
Let you and me forget the many deadlines,
來思想一個 甜蜜快餐
To think about a sweet fast food meal.
誰人都應該找到加油站
Everyone should find a pit stop.
讓妳我 完全投入平淡
Let you and me completely immerse ourselves in the ordinary,
讓簡單的我 回復簡單
Let the simple me return to simplicity,
誰人都應該找到加油站
Everyone should find a pit stop.





Writer(s): Freddie Perren, Christine Perren


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.