張學友 - 小城大事 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

小城大事 - Live - 張學友traduction en anglais




小城大事 - Live
A Small Town's Big Deal - Live
吻下來 豁出去 這吻別似覆水
Our kiss, a reckless abandon, a kiss that's like spilled water
再來也許要天上團聚
Perhaps it will take a heavenly reunion for us to meet again
再回頭 你不許 從前多麼登對
If you turn back, you mustn't recall how well-matched we once were
你何以雙眼好像流淚
Why do your eyes seem to shed tears?
青春彷彿因我愛你開始 但卻令我看破愛這個字
My love for you, it seems, ignited my youth, but it also made me see through the word "love."
自你患上失憶便是我扭轉命數的事
When you were diagnosed with amnesia, I saw it as a chance to change my fate.
只因當失憶症發作加深
As your amnesia worsens,
沒記住我但卻另有更新蜜運
You may not remember me, but you have found a new love
像狐狸精般並未允許我步近
Like a seductress, you forbid me from coming near
無回憶的餘生忘掉往日情人
In your life without memories, you have forgotten your past love
卻又記住移情別愛的命運
But you remember your fate to love another
無回憶的男人就算偷厄與暪騙 抱抱我不過份
A man without memories, even if he steals and deceives, I can't blame you for not embracing me
吻下來 豁出去 這吻別似覆水
Our kiss, a reckless abandon, a kiss that's like spilled water
再來也許要天上團聚
Perhaps it will take a heavenly reunion for us to meet again
再回頭 你不許 如曾經不登對
If you turn back, you mustn't, like before, think we are a good match
你何以雙眼好像流淚
Why do your eyes seem to shed tears?
彼此追憶不怕愛會終止
We both crave memories, fearing that love will end
但我大概上世做過太多壞事
But perhaps I did too many bad things in a past life
能從頭開始 跪在教堂說願意
I could start over, kneel in a church and say "I do."
娛樂行的人影仍在繼續繁榮
The entertainment world's glamour continues to thrive
我在算著甜言蜜語的壽命
I am calculating the lifespan of sweet nothings
人造的蠢衛星沒探測出我們已已再見不再認
Artificial satellites have failed to detect that we have said goodbye and no longer recognize each other
你下來我出去 講再會也心虛
You come down, I go out, it's awkward to say goodbye
我還記得要天上團聚
I still remember that we will meet again in heaven
吻下來 豁出去 從前多麼登對
Our kiss, a reckless abandon, how well-matched we once were
你何以雙眼好像流淚
Why do your eyes seem to shed tears?
每年這天記得要流淚
On this day every year, remember to shed a tear





Writer(s): Leung Wai Man, Lei Song De


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.