張學友 - 心如刀割 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張學友 - 心如刀割 - Live




心如刀割 - Live
Heartbreaking - Live
心如刀割
Heartbreaking
我的天是灰色 我的心是藍色
My sky is gray, my heart is blue
觸摸著你的心 竟是透明的
Touching your heart, and finding it empty
*你的悠然自得 我卻束手無策
*Your carefree ways, leave me helpless
我的心痛竟是 你的快樂
My pain is your joy, it seems
#其實我不想對你戀戀不捨 但什麼讓我輾轉反側
#Really, I don't want to pine for you, but what keeps me up at night?
不覺我說著說著天就亮了 我的唇角嚐到一種苦澀
Before I knew it, dawn had broken, leaving a bitter taste on my lips
△我是真的為你哭了 你是真的隨他走了
△I genuinely wept for you, while you left with him.
就在這一刻全世界傷心角色 又多了我一個
In that moment, I became another heartbroken soul in the world.
★我是真的為你愛了 你是真的跟他走了
★I truly loved you, but you left with him
能給的我全都給了 我都捨得 除了讓你知道 我心如刀割
I gave you all I had, I was willing to let go of everything, except for letting you know my heart is breaking
Repeat *,#,△,★
Repeat *,#,△,★





Writer(s): Lai Fei Hui, 黎 沸揮, 黎 沸揮


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.