張學友 - 我等到花兒也謝了 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張學友 - 我等到花兒也謝了 - Live




我等到花兒也謝了 - Live
I've Waited Till the Flowers Have Wilted - Live
每個人都在問我 到底還在等什麼
Darling, everyone asks me what I'm still waiting for
等到春夏秋冬都過了難道還不夠
Hasn't it been long enough since our seasons of love have passed?
其實是因為我的心有一個缺口
It's just that there's a void in my heart
等待拿走的人把它還給我
Waiting for the person who took it to give it back to me
每個人都在說這種愛情沒有結果
Everyone around me says our love's futile
我也知道你永遠都不能夠愛我
And I know you'll never be able to love me in return
其實我只是希望你有時想一想我
I just held onto the hope that one day you'd give me a thought
你卻已經漸漸漸漸什麼都不再說
But you've gradually grown distant, and now you're speechless
我睡不著的時候 會不會有人陪著我
When I can't fall asleep, will there be anyone to keep me company?
我難過的時候 會不會有人安慰我
When I'm down, will there be anyone to comfort me?
我想說話的時候 會不會有人了解我
When I want to talk, will there be anyone to understand me?
我忘不了你的時候 你會不會來疼我
When I can't forget you, will you come to cherish me?
你知不知道 你知不知道 我等到花兒也謝了
Darling, do you know, do you know I've waited till the flowers have wilted?
你知不知道 你知不知道 我等到花兒也謝了
Darling, do you know, do you know I've waited till the flowers have wilted?





Writer(s): Wai Song Lee


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.