張學友 - 無心戀 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張學友 - 無心戀




無心戀
Loveless
一切后果怎想像 如常望你但觉冰凉
How could I have imagined all the consequences, as usual I look at you but feel cold
原来越爱越创伤 换来今天这下场
The more I love, the more I get hurt, this is the result
未能珍惜 怎么要遇上
Not cherishing you, how could I have met you,
如何为你亦是无印象
How I am to you, I also have no impression,
如何待你亦是难定向
How to treat you is also difficult to determine,
为何我更爱你心更伤
Why do I love you more, my heart hurts more?
你需要分开么 请提示清楚
Do you need to break up? Please give me a clear hint,
可否给我看到这结果
Can you let me see this result?
你需要关心么 可否说清楚
Do you need to be cared for? Can you make it clear?
可否解决了我的痛楚
Can you solve my pain?
你知道一拖再拖 得到的有什么
Do you know what we'll get if we keep dragging this on?
但为何
But why?
若无心恋怎么也是错
If you are loveless, it will always be wrong,
为何共你在默然对坐
Why would we sit silently together,
为何夜里在漫长渡过
Why would we spend the long nights
任时间永远带走当初
Letting time take away the past forever.
你需要分开么 请提示清楚
Do you need to break up? Please give me a clear hint,
可否给我看到这结果
Can you let me see this result?
你需要关心么 可否说清楚
Do you need to be cared for? Can you make it clear?
可否解决了我的痛楚
Can you solve my pain?
你知道一拖再拖 失去的有什么
Do you know what we'll lose if we keep dragging this on?
是更多
We'll lose more.
不顾后果不体谅 来期待我习惯坚强
Not caring about the consequences, not being considerate, and expecting me to get used to being strong.
為何越愛越創傷
Why do I get hurt the more I love you?
為何愛你要背起這風霜
Why do I have to bear this hardship because I love you?
(Ahhh 這風霜 ahhh 這風霜)
(Ahhh this hardship, ahhh this hardship)





Writer(s): Guo Heng Qi, Chen Jia Li


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.