張崇基, 張崇德 - 約定 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張崇基, 張崇德 - 約定




約定
The Promise
辛雨程
Xin Yucheng
还记得当天旅馆的门牌
I still remember the hotel room door that day,
还留住笑著离开的神态
And your smiling face as I left.
当天整个城市 那样轻快
The whole city was so lighthearted that day,
沿路一起走半哩长街
As we walked along the street for half a mile.
还记得街灯照出一脸黄
I still remember the streetlights shining on your face,
还燃亮那份微温的便档
And the warm glow of the food stalls.
剪影的你轮廓太好看
Your silhouette looked so beautiful,
凝住眼泪才敢细看
I had to hold back tears to get a good look.
忘掉天地 彷佛也想不起自己
I forgot about the world, as if I had forgotten myself.
仍未忘相约看漫天黄叶远飞
I still haven't forgotten our promise to watch the yellow leaves fly.
就算会与你分离 凄绝的戏
Even if we had to part ways, I would forget the tragic戲.
要决心忘记我便记不起
I would remember you if I ever forgot myself.
明日天地 只恐怕认不出自己
Tomorrow, I'm afraid I won't recognize myself.
仍未忘跟我约定假如没有死
I still haven't forgotten the promise we made, that if we didn't die,
就算你壮阔胸膛 不敌天气
Even if your broad chest could not withstand the weather,
两鬓斑白都可认得你
I would still recognize you with your gray hair.
还记得当天结他的和弦
I still remember the chords of the guitar that day,
还明白每段旋律的伏线
And I still understand the melody of each line.
当天街角流过你声线
The sound of your voice flowed through the street corners that day,
沿路旅程如歌褪变
As our journey together transformed into a song.
就算我壮阔胸膛 不敌天气
Even if my broad chest could not withstand the weather,
两鬓斑白都可认得你
I would still recognize you with your gray hair.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.