張帝 - 捉摸不到的爱 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張帝 - 捉摸不到的爱




捉摸不到的爱
Love That's Hard to Grasp
捉摸不到的爱
Love That's Hard to Grasp
你呀呀你为什么这样的含蓄
Oh, why are you so reserved?
你呀呀你为什么故意要做神秘
Oh, why are you intentionally being mysterious?
你的爱情就好像变换的天气
Your love is like the changing weather,
刚刚出太阳忽然间又会下大雨
Just when the sun comes out, it suddenly starts pouring.
我不管出了太阳还是倾盆大雨
I don't care if it's sunny or pouring rain,
只要能见见了你我就能笑眯眯
As long as I can see you, I'll be smiling.
你老是回答不要等我没有呼吸
You always say don't wait until I'm breathless,
你故意叫我着急叫我来空着急
You intentionally make me anxious, make me worry in vain.
你呀呀你为什么这样的含蓄
Oh, why are you so reserved?
你呀呀你为什么故意要做神秘
Oh, why are you intentionally being mysterious?
你的爱情就好像变换的天气
Your love is like the changing weather,
刚刚出太阳忽然间又会下大雨
Just when the sun comes out, it suddenly starts pouring.
白: 小姐到底怎么了帮帮忙好不好
White: Miss, what's wrong? Can you help me?
你你跟我说话麻是不是
Are you talking to me?
我买的东西你不满意再说我没办法
If you're not satisfied with the things I bought, I can't help you.
我尽了我全部的能力了
I've done my best.
你你说你要我怎么办呢
What do you want me to do?
你呀呀你你不要不采又不理
Oh, don't ignore me.
你呀呀你你不要这样的生气
Oh, don't get so angry.
你也知道我对你真心又真意
You know I'm sincere.
我求求你回答我也只要一句
I beg you to answer me, just one sentence.
你要的东西我都全部都给了你
I've given you everything you want.
为了你我的家庭已全部都抛弃
For you, I've abandoned my entire family.
难道我对你这样痴心你不满意
Aren't you satisfied with my devotion?
难首你要我死了你心里才欢喜
Do you have to wait until I'm dead to be happy?
你呀呀你你实在害人到了底
Oh, you're so cruel.
你呀呀你我实在后悔爱上你
Oh, I regret falling in love with you.
到了现在才知道你假情又假意
Now I know you're a hypocrite.
我也只好默默再找一个新的
I'll just have to find someone new.
你不要生气没有你我照样活下去
Don't be angry, I'll survive without you.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.