張庭瑚 feat. 洪言翔 & 林鶴軒 - 膽小的我 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張庭瑚 feat. 洪言翔 & 林鶴軒 - 膽小的我




膽小的我
Timid Me
怕的時候 別忘記偶爾睜開眼看看我
When you're afraid, don't forget to open your eyes and look at me sometimes
好好看我
Really look at me
雖然很痛 還是請你別放開我的手
Even though it hurts, please don't let go of my hand
緊緊的握
Hold it tightly
黑暗有我 在你前後左右 閃爍目光能照亮你四周
I'm in the darkness, around you, my flickering gaze can illuminate your surroundings
相視瞬間綻放出花火
Sparks fly in the moment we meet eyes
近一點 距離能不能再近一點
Closer, can we get even closer?
牢牢抓著隱形的紅線
Holding on tightly to the invisible red thread
漆黑一片中裡肩靠肩
Shoulder to shoulder in the pitch black
輕一點 心跳能不能再輕一點
Softer, can our heartbeats be even softer?
但被你聽到其實無所謂 只要你在我身邊
But it doesn't matter if you hear it, as long as you're by my side
膽小的我 有你在之後就變得很不同
The timid me, with you, has become so different
變得輕鬆
Become relaxed
就算是我 無感的心也會變得很溫柔 開始跳動
Even my unfeeling heart becomes gentle and starts to beat
未知門後 恐怖的事會很多
Behind the unknown door, there will be many scary things
但我不再一害怕轉身就逃走
But I won't be afraid to turn and run away anymore
就算落後也不會寂寞
Even if I fall behind, I won't be lonely
慢一點 腳步能不能再慢一點
Slower, can our steps be even slower?
時間在這邊變得無所謂 不可思議的空間
Time becomes irrelevant here, an unbelievable space
膽小的我 有你在之後就變的很不同
The timid me, with you, has become so different
變得輕鬆
Become relaxed
就算是我 無力的心也開始會跳動 就像鬼火
Even my powerless heart starts to beat like a will-o'-the-wisp
未知門後 恐怖的事會很多
Behind the unknown door, there will be many scary things
但我不再一害怕轉身就逃走
But I won't be afraid to turn and run away anymore
你的勇氣也能感染我
Your courage can also infect me
能不能夠 就當作看不見前方的出口 就這樣回頭
Can we just pretend we can't see the exit ahead and turn back like this?
真希望我 把上面的話 坦率的說出口 沒用的我
I really wish I could say the above words frankly, useless me
推開門後 手怎麼還微微痛
After pushing the door open, why does my hand still hurt slightly?
原來你早忘記放開我的手
It turns out you forgot to let go of my hand long ago
有句話我現在就要說
There's something I want to say now
謝謝你一直陪著我
Thank you for always being with me






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.