張智成 - 葉子 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張智成 - 葉子




葉子
Leaves
張智成
Chang Chin-cheng
葉子
Leaves
葉子 是不會飛翔的翅膀 翅膀 是落在天上的葉子
Leaves are wings that can't soar, and wings are leaves that fall from the sky.
天堂 原來應該不是妄想
Heaven turns out to not be a fantasy,
只是我早已經遺忘 當初怎麼開始飛翔
It's just that I've long forgotten how to fly.
孤單 是一個人的狂歡 狂歡 是一群人的孤單
Loneliness is a solo party, and a party is a crowd of loneliness.
愛情 原來的開始是陪伴
Love originally starts with companionship,
但我也漸漸地遺忘 當時是怎樣有人陪伴
But I've also gradually forgotten how someone accompanied me then.
我一個人吃飯 旅行 到處走走停停
I eat alone, travel alone, and wander around.
也一個人看書 寫信 自己對話談心
I also read alone, write letters alone, and talk to myself.
只是心又飄到了哪裡 就連自己看也看不清
It's just that my heart has drifted away, and even I can't see where I am.
我想我不僅僅是失去你
I think I've lost more than just you.
葉子 是不會飛翔的翅膀
Leaves are wings that can't soar.
翅膀 是落在天上的葉子
Wings are leaves that fall from the sky.





Writer(s): xiao juan chen


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.