張簡君偉 - 說實話 (Demo版) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張簡君偉 - 說實話 (Demo版)




說實話 (Demo版)
Honesty (Demo Version)
不記得 穿過幾個小巷
I don't remember how many alleys I walked through
飄流異鄉 試圖找個家
Drifting in a foreign land trying to find a home
看過極光 海洋 沙漠的玫瑰花
I've seen the aurora, the ocean, the desert rose
還是你難忘
But you're still unforgettable
不記得 撒過多少的謊
I don't remember how many lies I've told
早忘了 愛過幾次荒唐
I've long forgotten how many times I've loved in vain
曾經狂妄 瀟灑 輸不起的模樣
I used to be arrogant, carefree, and couldn't afford to lose
受了點內傷
I've taken some inner wounds
數不清的回憶 有幾箱
I can't count how many memories there are
帶不走的遺憾 有重量
The regrets I can't take with me are heavy
一個腦的容量 到底能裝滿多少的寶藏
How many treasures can a brain hold?
明明很快樂的人 怎麼紅著眼眶
Why are my eyes red when I'm clearly happy?
五光十色的城市 怎麼覺得慌張
Why do I feel lost in this colorful city?
再大的雙人床 都只是單人房
Even the biggest double bed is just a single room
奢侈的幸福 何時成了自我對話
When did my extravagant happiness become a monologue?
明明很傷感的人 怎能如此堅強
Why am I so strong when I'm clearly heartbroken?
請原諒我的自卑 成就了我的自大
Please forgive my inferiority, it led to my arrogance
難得皎潔月光
How rare is this pure moonlight
難得我學會說實話
How rare that I've learned to be honest
難得皎潔月光
How rare is this pure moonlight
人總要學著說實話
One must learn to be honest





Writer(s): Zhang Jian Jun Wei


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.